The Student Room Group

What would you change about your appearance?

I would change my eyes from brown to green colour and would be 5'6. You?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Aww really? Brown eyes are the best. Although I am biased because I have brown eyes and my eyes are definitely my best feature.
Is 5'6 taller than you are now or shorter?

I would be skinnier, I'd have bigger boobs then I have now and I'd be an inch or two taller.
Reply 2
Slightly shorter hair
Id like longer hair:daydreaming:
One of my eyes is half brown half green. I'd like it to be completely brown. I think it would be cool having two different coloured eyes (my other one is green). I'd also like to be shorter (5ft 2/3 as opposed to 5ft 5) and have slightly fuller lips and bigger eyes. And I'd be a size 6 rather than 8 and have bigger boobs, but that almost goes without saying for girls :P
id like to have hair like ayrton senna:P and be 6ft 1, although i am 5ft 11 which isnt that bad.
Everything.
I'd make my eyes green or blue, have a cute little button nose and straight hair, rather than this uncontrollable mass of curls.
Different nose, mines a little squished. Maybe also hair that can be controlled rather than having a mind of it's own making it ever so challenging to style...
Reply 9
Original post by SummerSerenade
One of my eyes is half brown half green. I'd like it to be completely brown. I think it would be cool having two different coloured eyes (my other one is green). I'd also like to be shorter (5ft 2/3 as opposed to 5ft 5) and have slightly fuller lips and bigger eyes. And I'd be a size 6 rather than 8 and have bigger boobs, but that almost goes without saying for girls :P

shorter?O.o that's new!
Reply 10
Original post by Maid Marian
Everything.

Why so pessimistic? what and why don't you like about yourself?
Reply 11
Original post by hailtothethief
id like to have hair like ayrton senna:P and be 6ft 1, although i am 5ft 11 which isnt that bad.

I don't think there's anything particularly special about his hair:s-smilie:
Reply 12
Original post by JennaEmBee
I'd make my eyes green or blue, have a cute little button nose and straight hair, rather than this uncontrollable mass of curls.

Haha, some time ago I wished I had curly hair, but now thinking about it I am glad it's flat.
That said, it goes curly if it's wet, e.g. after shower etc :tongue:
Everything, really...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SoftPunch
Haha, some time ago I wished I had curly hair, but now thinking about it I am glad it's flat.
That said, it goes curly if it's wet, e.g. after shower etc :tongue:

Look at it muuuuuuuuunnnnnuuuuuh image.jpg
Trying to put your fingers through this is enough to make anyone aggressive. Hate it. This is what it dries like, you should see it if someone comes at me with a brush (strictly prohibited unless in shower)
(edited 10 years ago)
I'd have naturally straight hair.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd like to put a bit of weight on, longer hair, a tiny bit taller, purer skin :smile:
Reply 17
Probably lose some weight. Other than that, I'm pretty content with how I look.
I have hipdips so I'd want them 'filled in'
Reply 19
Original post by JennaEmBee
Look at it muuuuuuuuunnnnnuuuuuh image.jpg
Trying to put your fingers through this is enough to make anyone aggressive. Hate it. This is what it dries like, you should see it if someone comes at me with a brush (strictly prohibited unless in shower)

It's hard to look after curly hair, or harder than straight hair - for me at least
but curly can look very pretty like yours!

Quick Reply

Latest