The Student Room Group

marketing applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by Marinamoreno
Hey! Thanks for answering xx well, i've sent 3 different marketing applications just for one uni.. I hope it so!! I don't know i sent my application the 14th of january.. It was a little bit late, but not too late! :smile:

Hmm, Do you know if anyone else whose applied for that uni has had a reply? :smile: If not, maybe phone up and just check they've got it or ask if they've sent offers out yet.. How come you've only applied for one uni if you dont mind me asking? :biggrin:
HEEEEEY I'VE BEEN OFFERED A CONDICIONAL OFFER IN NAPIER UNI TO MARKETING WITH DIGITAL MEDIA AND ANOTHER ONE TO MARKETING MANAGEMENT!! ASGDKAOABDHAKANSKS I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 182
Original post by marinamoreno
heeeeey i've been offered a condicional offer in napier uni to marketing with digital media and another one to marketing management!! Asgdkaoabdhakansks i can't believe it!!!

posted from tsr mobile

congratulationsss!!! :d:d
Original post by Marinamoreno
HEEEEEY I'VE BEEN OFFERED A CONDICIONAL OFFER IN NAPIER UNI TO MARKETING WITH DIGITAL MEDIA AND ANOTHER ONE TO MARKETING MANAGEMENT!! ASGDKAOABDHAKANSKS I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations!Digital media sounds so interesting :redface: what's your firm/insurance?
Original post by Vitzy
Shocked to see nobody has applied to the University of Southampton for BSc Marketing? The course looks amazing!

I got offers from Uni of Southampton, Exeter, Reading and Cardiff. Still waiting for Uni of Bath. All of the courses I applied for are a bit different. Got AAAB at AS and was predicted AAA for my UCAS.

I got a offer from reading too :biggrin: the course seemed really interesting as it had psychological components :smile: I ended up rejecting it because I wanted to firm Newcastle instead :/ What's your firm& insurance? (:
Original post by daniellegamage
I got into Bournemouth, studying marketing communications!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got an offer too - 300 ucas points! What was your offer? Congratulations! The course looks amazing there. Preferred it from the normal marketing degree. Marketing communications seems much more interesting. It is my insurance choice. Have you firm/insured it? :smile:
Original post by jack_0909
Hey, I've applied for, and been accepted for both Marketing Bsc and Advertising BA at Bournemouth. I'm not too sure which one to put as my firm. I also don't really like giving presentations too! Any suggestions on which course would suit me more.

The only reason i'm more towards marketing is because it is broader than advertising and will give me more career opportunities?

Thanks!! :smile:

I've insured for marketing communications at Bournemourth! It really depends on which one you're more interested. But having a marketing degree means you can still go on to have an advertising career :smile: I don't like giving presentations either but in the work place we may have to so we might as well get practising :wink:
Original post by BrontaeSM
Hi, for anyone who has firmed Manchester Met for Marketing, could you let me know which accommodation you have chosen, im a little stuck on which would suit me best!

I live in manchester and my college Xaverian is really near the Uni. I know fallowfield is really popular for students (not sure if that's manchesters or man mets though :/). There's loads of cute cheap bars near it and only a 10 min bus away from the main buildings :smile:
Reply 188
Original post by Wizkidani
I got a offer from reading too :biggrin: the course seemed really interesting as it had psychological components :smile: I ended up rejecting it because I wanted to firm Newcastle instead :/ What's your firm& insurance? (:

My firm is Southampton and my insurance is Exeter. Congrats on the offers! What is your insurance?
Hey, is anyone going to napier uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vitzy
My firm is Southampton and my insurance is Exeter. Congrats on the offers! What is your insurance?
Ooooh both very well known and academic uni's!! :3 My insurance is Bournemouth. Not that academic but heard their media&business department is great and they want 300 Ucas points so it's a big difference from my firm - Newcastle :P
Reply 191
Original post by Wizkidani
Ooooh both very well known and academic uni's!! :3 My insurance is Bournemouth. Not that academic but heard their media&business department is great and they want 300 Ucas points so it's a big difference from my firm - Newcastle :P

Thanks, that is pretty much why I applied to them! And Bournemouth seems like a really good university, I have a lot of friends going there. I hope you get your firm choice! :smile:
Original post by Vitzy
Thanks, that is pretty much why I applied to them! And Bournemouth seems like a really good university, I have a lot of friends going there. I hope you get your firm choice! :smile:
Thankyou! I will be happy to get into either, But I prefer Newcastle and the nightlife is amazing there :3 Hehe ^.^
So many people here want to go to Bournemouth for marketing and so do i (and have for about a year) but i feel as if i don't know enough about the area to firm and i'm having major doubts.

Can some please help me, i'm freaking out here!!!!
I want to firm by the 5th...longer i wait the more anxiety i get. :ahhhhh:
Original post by lipslikemorphine
So many people here want to go to Bournemouth for marketing and so do i (and have for about a year) but i feel as if i don't know enough about the area to firm and i'm having major doubts.

Can some please help me, i'm freaking out here!!!!
I want to firm by the 5th...longer i wait the more anxiety i get. :ahhhhh:

Haven't you been to the Applicant Day?
Original post by Kruz
Haven't you been to the Applicant Day?

No, there was only one and i was really sick and couldn't get out of bed. The only other open day is in June...
Could you please help me decide ?..
I am going to apply for a undergraduate marketing / marketing and management degree and I can't decide which would be the best choice for me.

So here is the question. Which of these following universities would provide the best marketing course and also, a decent student/nightlife ?

University of Leeds, University of Newcastle or Bath University ?

Thank you in advance !
Original post by Dragos Cojocea
Could you please help me decide ?..
I am going to apply for a undergraduate marketing / marketing and management degree and I can't decide which would be the best choice for me.

So here is the question. Which of these following universities would provide the best marketing course and also, a decent student/nightlife ?

University of Leeds, University of Newcastle or Bath University ?

Thank you in advance !

Marketing and Management would give you more flexibility and better preparation for more job opportunities.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending