The Student Room Group

HALP!!

Okay, so this is my first time using this site and I already have some questions to throw out to people. I'm currently in sixth form studying medicine, but i'm not sure what field I want to go into with in it. Has anyone gained any work experience in East London for medicine. :smile::smile:
Original post by Renss
Okay, so this is my first time using this site and I already have some questions to throw out to people. I'm currently in sixth form studying medicine, but i'm not sure what field I want to go into with in it. Has anyone gained any work experience in East London for medicine. :smile::smile:

:wavey: Welcome to the site! You're unlikely to find help for this in the Welcome Lounge - that forum is just for people to introduce themselves rather than asking other questions. :tongue: I've moved your thread to the Medicine forums, where you should be able to find others who can help you. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Renss

How are you studying medicine in sixth form? :hmmm:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Illusionary
:wavey: Welcome to the site! You're unlikely to find help for this in the Welcome Lounge - that forum is just for people to introduce themselves rather than asking other questions. :tongue: I've moved your thread to the Medicine forums, where you should be able to find others who can help you. :smile:

thank you, :smile:

Reply 4
Original post by Helenia
How are you studying medicine in sixth form? :hmmm:

sorry what i was supposed to say was i'm studying biology, chemistry, maths and history in sixth form

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending