The Student Room Group

English Language and Linguistics Joint BA (Hons) Degree 2014 entry

Anyone applying for English Language and Linguistics Joint BA (Hons) Degree 2014 entry? Are there any Universities considered to be better than others for this particular programme? Please help as I am in the process of applying.

Thanks x
Reply 1
Is anyone doing this degree?! I have received an offer from Wolverhampton University since I created this post.
Original post by Aimes_14
Is anyone doing this degree?! I have received an offer from Wolverhampton University since I created this post.

Hello! I am. I've applied for English Language and Linguistics at Lancaster, Leeds and York. Where have you applied to? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Hi! :-) I'll be doing the course at Wolverhampton University as it's closest because I will be commuting. Do you know which Uni is considered to be the best for the course? X

Original post by badbodydouble
Hello! I am. I've applied for English Language and Linguistics at Lancaster, Leeds and York. Where have you applied to? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Aimes_14
Hi! :-) I'll be doing the course at Wolverhampton University as it's closest because I will be commuting. Do you know which Uni is considered to be the best for the course? X

I'm probably going to firm Kings for Language and Communication (Linguistics) and Queen Mary is going to be my insurance. What grades do you need for Wolverhampton?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending