The Student Room Group
School of Oriental and African Studies
London

SOAS Accommodation

Hi, I recently got an offer from SOAS to do a semester abroad starting in January! I am a student at the American University in Washington DC. I filled out an intercollegiate hall wait list application form about a week ago. I was wondering if you could discuss your experiences with the wait list and if you actually got a place or not, if so, how quickly did you find out.
I do know that Dinwiddy House is a SOAS-only hall, and I applied there too but it will be too far for me to walk to class with a dislocated knee and I also need some meals included which Dinwiddy does not offer.
Also, please feel free to let me know about the food at International Hall and Canterbury Hall since those two are my first two choices.
Thank you!
Original post by Shababa
Hi, I recently got an offer from SOAS to do a semester abroad starting in January! I am a student at the American University in Washington DC. I filled out an intercollegiate hall wait list application form about a week ago. I was wondering if you could discuss your experiences with the wait list and if you actually got a place or not, if so, how quickly did you find out.
I do know that Dinwiddy House is a SOAS-only hall, and I applied there too but it will be too far for me to walk to class with a dislocated knee and I also need some meals included which Dinwiddy does not offer.
Also, please feel free to let me know about the food at International Hall and Canterbury Hall since those two are my first two choices.
Thank you!

:wavey: Welcome to the site! You're unlikely to find help for this in the Chat forum - that forum isn't really designed for specific questions like this. :tongue: I've moved your thread to the Universities forums, where you should be able to find others who can help you. :smile:
School of Oriental and African Studies
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending