The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Personal Statement for LSE

Hey!

I am going to be sending off my application soon and am going to be applying to the Maths and Economics course AND the management course.

My predicated grades are A*A*A*.

I wanted to ask on how should i go about doing my personal statement? Currently my personal statement is about 1/3 management, 1/3 economics (maybe a little more than a 1/3 in economics since it can be linked to both management and maths) and 1/3 maths. Is that fine?

All replies appreciated,

thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by season1209
Hey!

I am going to be sending off my application soon and am going to be applying to the Maths and Economics course AND the management course.

My predicated grades are A*A*A*.

I wanted to ask on how should i go about doing my personal statement? Currently my personal statement is about 1/3 management, 1/3 economics (maybe a little more than a 1/3 in economics since it can be linked to both management and maths) and 1/3 maths. Is that fine?

All replies appreciated,

thank you!

The only advice I can give is that you'll only receive one offer from those two, should you receive an offer initially.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
yes i dont mind doing any of those courses, but what about the personal statement itself?

thank you for the reply.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending