The Student Room Group

HI

· Arrange the following gases Ar,CH4 and N2 in order of increasing rate of diffusion. Give a reason for the order
· IN 30 seconds, 180cm^3 of oxygen is diffued through a porous pot. How long will it take 300cm^3 of chlorine to diffuse through the same plate
· Determine the volume of the residual gas when 20.0cm^3 of hydrogen was spanked with 15.0cm^3 of oxygen and the resulting mixture cooled to room temperature.
· Give the reason why relative atomic masses are used instead of the actual masses of atoms in grammes
· Give the reason why metals are good conductors of electtricity
· Name the type of bond present in the oxonium ion
· What type of molecular force exists in methanol(CH3OH)
· What is the effect of the existence of such intermolecular force on the physical properties of methanol (CH3OH)
· What kind of bonding will you predict for the products resulting from the following combination of elements
A, C+S B,N2+O2 C, Na+Br2 D, S+O2
Original post by tariqballe
· Arrange the following gases Ar,CH4 and N2 in order of increasing rate of diffusion. Give a reason for the order
· IN 30 seconds, 180cm^3 of oxygen is diffued through a porous pot. How long will it take 300cm^3 of chlorine to diffuse through the same plate
· Determine the volume of the residual gas when 20.0cm^3 of hydrogen was spanked with 15.0cm^3 of oxygen and the resulting mixture cooled to room temperature.
· Give the reason why relative atomic masses are used instead of the actual masses of atoms in grammes
· Give the reason why metals are good conductors of electtricity
· Name the type of bond present in the oxonium ion
· What type of molecular force exists in methanol(CH3OH)
· What is the effect of the existence of such intermolecular force on the physical properties of methanol (CH3OH)
· What kind of bonding will you predict for the products resulting from the following combination of elements
A, C+S B,N2+O2 C, Na+Br2 D, S+O2

Forgive me for saying this. Unless you show an effort to complete your own work, we will not answer your questions. There is no point in us completing your homework for you!
Reply 2
Original post by jsmith6131
Forgive me for saying this. Unless you show an effort to complete your own work, we will not answer your questions. There is no point in us completing your homework for you!

yeah have done it but i want to be sure
Original post by tariqballe
yeah have done it but i want to be sure

So give us your answers so we can check them, ideally with working so we can point out your errors.

I refuse to mark work from my students without working.
Original post by gingerbreadman85
So give us your answers so we can check them, ideally with working so we can point out your errors.

I refuse to mark work from my students without working.

indeed!

Plus, you have posted all these questions in another thread. Don't just duplicate posts in the hope that that will somehow encourage us to answer.
Reply 5
Original post by Plato's Trousers
indeed!

Plus, you have posted all these questions in another thread. Don't just duplicate posts in the hope that that will somehow encourage us to answer.

thnnks

Quick Reply

Latest