Bangor neu/or Aberystwyth for/ Welsh/Cymraeg

Watch this thread
noidea_2014
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I can't decide between Bangor or Aber for welsh...I've send my application off, but these are my two favourites. Any views on which is best?

Angen dewis rhwng Bangor ac Aber ar gyfer Cymraeg blwyddyn nesaf! Help!
wrexhamfc
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
I take it you've visited both unis? This is an outsider's ignorant perspective, but the Welsh courses at Aber and Bangor are going to be much of a muchness, really. Aberystwyth and Bangor are similar places (and the majority of the student body at each is Welsh anyway, at least that's the impression I've got from friends who are there).

Y peth gorau byse mynd i'r un rwyt yn ei hoffi mwyaf. Dwi'm yn gweld fawr o wahaniaeth rhyngddynt, i fod yn berffaith onest.
koggz5576
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Dw i wedi gwneud cais ar gyfer Cymraeg (a maths)! Dw i'n really lico Aber ond fi ffili dewis rhyngddi, Caerdydd ac Abertawe!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
34.71%
The paper was reasonable (68)
40%
Not feeling great about that exam... (27)
15.88%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.41%

Watched Threads