The Student Room Group

The role of a boyfriend or girlfriend

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by thoyub
It's not like the girlfriend is around for long anyway so the boyfriend really has to take charge of a relationship.

How can he be her boyfriend if she's no longer around?

Check mate. :colone:
I don't think there are general rules, I think every girl and guy is different in what they like and the whole point of a relationship is finding out about that person and what they like and being happily lost in the intricacies of the fascinating humanoid you have decided to copulate with (or not, as the case may be). I find that there's a problem with 'socially verified' romantic gestures, in that the guy (or girl, but more commonly the guy in my experience with my friends) can use them and pretend to be the perfect boyfriend and they're not. For instance, my friend had a boyfriend who constantly called her pet names and would buy her flowers and chocolates; she wasn't really into all that, but she couldn't talk to him about it because she figured she'd sound ungrateful. As it turned out, he considered all that a form of currency and that she owed him sex because of it.
Original post by Ameliapond
what is this cryptic bull****?

He's a sexist warthog troll who thinks we're all cheating alcoholic whores. :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by paradoxicalme
He's a sexist warthog troll who thinks we're all cheating alcoholic whores. :smile:

good to know
I reckon it's the job of everyone in a relationship to make their partner feel special, or at least happier.
Reply 25
Original post by Ameliapond
what is this cryptic bull****?
???
Reply 26
Original post by ddaappoo
:lolwut:
Do you not understand or something?
Reply 27
Original post by paradoxicalme

It seems like you are trying to deny that. Can you confirm you're actually denying that?
Reply 28
Fun, excitement, sexual pleasure, companionship. It's good stuff. At least till it goes wrong..
Reply 29
Original post by Bassetts
The role of a boyfriend: to provide a penis for sexual intercourse. And money, as it would be in your case!!!

The role of a girlfriend: to provide a vagina for sexual intercourse.

:wink:
Reply 30
Original post by SoftPunch
:wink:
i wont be providing money :nah:
Original post by thoyub
It's not like the girlfriend is around for long anyway so the boyfriend really has to take charge of a relationship.

Well you can't really generalise and say the girlfriend won't be around for long... oh, unless of course that American girl left you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending