The Student Room Group

I don't want him to think it's his fault if I get hurt..

I recently had some problems with this guy who lied about a lot of things. I have decided that I'm going to stay out of relationships for awhile because I got really hurt and I don't want to go through that again. It's not that I think every guy will do what he did but at the moment I'm obviously going to be a little wary of it..

Anyway, because I lost a lot of friends through that I've been trying to make some new friends and move on from all that drama but that did not work. Something happened that has got this random girl to threaten me and I told my new friend about it because he's really nice and I know I can trust him. The thing is..
He came to my house yesterday and we were sat on my bed and he suddenly sat in front of me and was really close to me and he was asking me why I was nervous.. I tried to deny it but we ended up kissing..

There's some bad things about this situation...

He's possibly going to get back with his ex gf and I knew about that before everything and I understand because there is a story to that

He thinks it's going to be his fault if I get hurt but it won't be because he has told me everything..

I don't want a relationship anyways

I'm starting to really like him..

Reply 1
Trust your gut instincts :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending