How long do Birmingham take to reply?

Watch
HarrySmith96
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello everyone, I applied to Birmingham to study economics, UCAS got my application on the 18th October. I went to the open day and loved it here! This is a place I really want to go to. However my other four universities have replied yet and Birmingham haven't, and I am growing concerned. Does anyone know roughly, how long they take to reply?
lightbulbflash
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I am a current student there. All I remember was that Birmingham was the last to reply out of all five universities that I applied for. (Liverpool, Leeds, Newcastle, Nottingham Trent).

Good luck with your application
vdoto
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm also a current student. I remember Birmingham being one of the last to reply, don't worry about it.
Hitoeveryone
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I sent my UCAS off Mid October and i got all my offers including from Birmingham which came through yesterday!
BTW the course was Accounting and Finance and offer was AAB
SP1995
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I received an offer for French and Philosophy from Birmingham yesterday there are probably lots of Economics applicants so it will probably take them longer, don't worry and good luck!
Substitution
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
My offer only took 5 days to come through from Mathematics! Good luck!
veidar45
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey, I'm applying for Computer Science and I sent my application on 15th October. I'm kinda worried that I haven't recieved an offer yet, do I still have chance and when normally CS offers are being received?
anjalina
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by HarrySmith96)
Hello everyone, I applied to Birmingham to study economics, UCAS got my application on the 18th October. I went to the open day and loved it here! This is a place I really want to go to. However my other four universities have replied yet and Birmingham haven't, and I am growing concerned. Does anyone know roughly, how long they take to reply?
Hey I'm applying for BSc Economics at University of Birmingham too; I really loved the place when I went to the open day ! I sent my Ucas on the 6th of November ( later than planned ) but got a conditional offer from then on the 15th of November so nearly 2 weeks after I sent my application. I hope that helps Good Luck
asher.f
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The university relied to me in two weeks with an offer! Was really happy!! Anyone else applied for economics?

Posted from TSR Mobile
anjalina
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I did
StevenGreeen
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
How long did it take for the acknowledgement email to come through? Not had one from Birmingham and I applied 8 days ago..
HarrySmith96
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Finally got my offer from Birmingham!
Seble
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Applied 5 days ago and not even had an acknowledgement from Brum. Though hopefully by the looks of things this is normal!
danni182
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I applied and it took me a month! But it was worth the wait due to the unconditional
evie2014
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by danni182)
I applied and it took me a month! But it was worth the wait due to the unconditional
Pretty much the same as me, my unconditional (for English Lit and history) took about 20 days from acknowledgement
jayvee94
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It took me a day to receive my offer for economics, I was a lot less than everyone else on the course though, it varies massively
Husnabell
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Omg I also applied for economics and politics and they haven’t replied and I’m freaking out. I already got two other offers. Plus did u get an email from Birmingham saying that they have received your application and are considering you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (109)
28.02%
No (280)
71.98%

Watched Threads