The Student Room Group

I have a problem involving my ex's older brother

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Playing with fire. Move on..
Reply 61
Original post by A5ko
A 23 yr old interested in a 16 year old.

It may not be illegal, but boy is it ****ing sad..

A 23 year old can't connect with a 16 year old?

Seems pretty shallow to me.
Reply 62
Original post by Jjj90
A 23 year old can't connect with a 16 year old?

Seems pretty shallow to me.

Someone's bitter.
Original post by someonesomewherexx
So you don't think that a 23 yr old wanting to date a 16 yr old is a tad bit creepy? and that he wants you for sex, or that he targeted you because you are young and naive?

Well we were so close and all I really didn't consider it..I guess I didn't want to consider it...well he's in wales at the moment so I'm well away from him. But thanks for calling me dumb it brought me back to earth
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Well we were so close and all I really didn't consider it..I guess I didn't want to consider it...well he's in wales at the moment so I'm well away from him. But thanks for calling me dumb it brought me back to earth

It was just tough love babe, you don't want to be getting into situations like that, you're far too young.
Original post by someonesomewherexx
It was just tough love babe, you don't want to be getting into situations like that, you're far too young.

I know but he's in Wales, I'm away from him and that's all that matters :smile:
My partner is 8 1/2 years older than me and we started going out when I had just turned 17 - however we had been friends for over a year and we didn't have a situation anything like what you describe (also I was the one that initiated everything) I would be treading very carefully it could be a very awkward situation and not particularly in your favour from what I can see. I would seriously question his motives given the situation.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by CultureKiwi
My partner is 8 1/2 years older than me and we started going out when I had just turned 17 - however we had been friends for over a year and we didn't have a situation anything like what you describe (also I was the one that initiated everything) I would be treading very carefully it could be a very awkward situation and not particularly in your favour from what I can see. I would seriously question his motives given the situation.

Yeah don't worry I will question him..what makes you think it won't go in my favour?
Just the situation itself in regards to having gone out with his brother and what exactly he is trying to "get in on" as such. I don't know all the details but it is a very awkward situation and as someone said earlier it just looks like playing with fire. The problems that could arise from the younger brother the problems that arise from going out with someone else in the family. You are both young particularly you, you don't want to be involved in family quarrels or create those kind of potential issues - just some of the things I can think of given what I know.
Tell your ex , for the good of humankind . No good brother would ever think of doing such a thing , your ex deserves to know how much a dick your brother is.
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
Tell your ex , for the good of humankind . No good brother would ever think of doing such a thing , your ex deserves to know how much a dick your brother is.

You mean his brother?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending