The Student Room Group

Nottingham Pharmacy application 2014

Hey, I was wondering if anyone has heard back off Nottingham for interviews yet? I've got interviews for 4/5 and I'm just waiting for notts which are a good 3 weeks behind the rest now, is there any reason for this or is this standard?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by cjbaines
Hey, I was wondering if anyone has heard back off Nottingham for interviews yet? I've got interviews for 4/5 and I'm just waiting for notts which are a good 3 weeks behind the rest now, is there any reason for this or is this standard?

hey! i've applied to nottingham as well and i have not heard anything from them yet...some people had their interviews with notts last year in around mid-november, so i was wondering when would nottingham send out interview offers to applicants.

what other unis have you applied to? :smile: and btw really well done for your interview offers!
Reply 2
Not heard anything yet but I emailed a while ago asking a question and this was part of the reply 'If you submit an application early enough you would hear from us inviting you for interview a few weeks after we received your application. This could be before the deadline date in Januaray. Our interviews run from November to early March.'

Maybe there's been a delay because of the new interview process they want to trial
Reply 3
Anyone else get an email? Got an interview on the 20th of November :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by demetria

Yep, got my email through earlier :smile: does anyone know if there are any alternative dates?
Reply 5
Congrats :smile: And I'd of thought so, maybe reply to the email and ask? They've been pretty quick before at answering my questions via email. Is Nottingham your first choice? :smile:
Reply 6
Congrats :smile: And I'd of thought so, maybe reply to the email and ask? They've been pretty quick before at answering my questions via email. Is Nottingham your first choice? :smile:

Yeh I will do :smile: yes it is, I'd love to go
Reply 7
Original post by cjbaines
Yeh I will do :smile: yes it is, I'd love to go

Me too :smile: I'm so excited for it all

If anyone who's first choice is Nottingham wants to chat about the uni/interviews and stuff feel free to pm me :biggrin:
Reply 8
cjbaines
what unit did you apply to?
Reply 9
[QUOTE="aashinak;45027920"]cjbaines
what unit did you apply to?[/QUOTE

is that 'what unis'?
Reply 10
Has anyone been sent the extra info yet? If not please will someone let me know when they do get it through

Thankyouu
Reply 11
Okay I've got the info through, is anyone else absolutely crapping themselves at this point? This whole station and group interview is more like what you'd get for a medicine interview, im struggling to even understand what each station is actually about :eek:
Reply 12
Okay I've got the info through, is anyone else absolutely crapping themselves at this point? This whole station and group interview is more like what you'd get for a medicine interview, im struggling to even understand what each station is actually about :eek:

After reading the extra info, i've lost all hope in getting in to nottingham, the interview is worse than a medicine interview and i don't even know what the different stations are, what kind of questions they'll ask, or how to prepare, if anyone has anything that could help me or others please feel free to share
Just wondering whay it says on the email? What are the stations called?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
The interview looks so hard omg :frown: how do you even prepare for that?? Do you think because it's a new style they'll be more lenient with giving people offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Anyone had their Nottingham interviews yet? If so, how did it go?
Reply 16

How was it? What was it like? The stations and everything? Hope it went well and you got an offer!
Reply 17
I had my interview on the 27th November and had my interview at the end of the day as I was in the last group. I would say the process was somewhat nerve-wracking but if you know your stuff, you'll be fine
Reply 18
Original post by tashawasha
The interview looks so hard omg :frown: how do you even prepare for that?? Do you think because it's a new style they'll be more lenient with giving people offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It seems hard; I'm re-applying this year so last year I had the traditional style of interview then thisyear I had the MMI. Notts are basically trying to pick out the people who really want to do pharmacy and that's exactly what the stations are about. I'd recommend you look into chemistry you study at A-Level that's possibly related to pharmacy
so what are the stations?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending