Do you deny that there are no girls that don't sleep around, smoke or do drugs?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
thoyub
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
This is a simple question so there's no need to get upset about it.

Do you deny the statement that there are no girls that don't sleep around, smoke or do drugs?

And if so, do you actually believe that there are girls that don't do that stuff or are you just saying random stuff because you don't really know what you're talking about?

Just a simple question.
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yes
Riku
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
My friend doesn't drink or do drugs because she's Hindu and interprets it as a sin, she doesn't sleep around because she believes in the sanctity of marriage and a holy union of two souls in the sexual act (so no ONSes), nor does she smoke because she thinks it's a disgusting habit and lost her granddad to lung cancer when she was 10.

Simple question simple answer
TheGirlNextDoor
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yes, I deny it.

No, I'm not saying random stuff.
thoyub
Rep:
?
Thank you for the simple answers, all I need to know.
suzylemonade
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yes, I deny it. I don't sleep around, smoke or do drugs. And there are plenty of others like me
ArtGoblin
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If you're not including drinking alcohol as 'doing drugs', I would go as far as to say the majority of girls don't sleep around, smoke or do drugs.
username1039383
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yes i deny that. I am a Muslim so my religion forbids all of that but im sure there are loads of other non-muslim girls who don't.
chocolatesauce
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
just because some girls do it , it doesn't mean all girls do it!
Octohedral
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Unless you include alcohol (of which I partake moderately and in a modest fashion), neither myself nor any of my friends sleep around, smoke or take drugs. Outside of certain areas these are not normal things to do.
thoyub
Rep:
?
(Original post by chocolatesauce)
just because some girls do it , it doesn't mean all girls do it!
I agree, not every girl in the world smokes.

Thanks for your straightforward answers, I just simply needed to know whether you did actually deny it and whether you actually believed what you were saying and it seems you do......
Peaches and Cream
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yes, because I don't sleep around (I'm a virgin), I've never had a drop of alcohol in my life, never so much as picked up a cigarette and have never touched drugs. :rolleyes:
thoyub
Rep:
?
(Original post by Octohedral)
Unless you include alcohol (of which I partake moderately and in a modest fashion), neither myself nor any of my friends sleep around, smoke or take drugs. Outside of certain areas these are not normal things to do.
Really? How fascinating.

To everyone else:
It's very interesting to see how people actually seem to believe what they say about this and aren't just lying for no reason, in some ways i'm grateful for that. Thanks again.
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Of course I deny it!
Peaches and Cream
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by thoyub)
This is a simple question so there's no need to get upset about it.

Do you deny the statement that there are no girls that don't sleep around, smoke or do drugs?

And if so, do you actually believe that there are girls that don't do that stuff or are you just saying random stuff because you don't really know what you're talking about?

Just a simple question.
You really need to get over your obsession with this kind of girl. Moreover you REALLY need to stop making stupid threads about it on TSR.
thoyub
Rep:
?
(Original post by Peaches and Cream)
You really need to get over your obsession with this kind of girl. Moreover you REALLY need to stop making stupid threads about it on TSR.
It's a simple question, there's no need to get upset. If you don't like it then don't click on the thread.
User1014865
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I deny it - I'm a girl and I don't do them.
Ameliapond
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yes I deny it
Peaches and Cream
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by thoyub)
It's a simple question, there's no need to get upset. If you don't like it then don't click on the thread.
A simple question that you've asked many a time before, to get the same. answers. every. time. :rolleyes:
LolaLowe
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I don't do any of those things, I don't have a single girl friend that does either...

if you think that 'all girls' are like this you must be looking in the wrong place.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (96)
15.38%
Uncertainty around my education (100)
16.03%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (58)
9.29%
Isolating with family (42)
6.73%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (26)
4.17%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (52)
8.33%
Loneliness (65)
10.42%
Financial worries (26)
4.17%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (58)
9.29%
Exposure to negative news/social media (42)
6.73%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (59)
9.46%

Watched Threads