The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary University Business and Management

Hi,

Currently I am studying for my AS levels and I would just like to know whether i will be able to get into Queen Mary University.

I am currently doing A level Economics, Maths, Geography and a Cambridge Technical in ICT. I hope to achieve an A in Geography and Economics however in Maths i think i can only get a C.

Queen Mary specifies that for a business and management course they require ABB or 320 points however i am just wondering whether they will accept the cambridge technical as part of the offer as on the ucas website it says that Queen Mary will accept A levels and other qualifications whereas on the Queen Mary website it does not show the Cambridge Technical anywhere. I believe the course is a BTEC as it is graded D*-P but i am unsure whether it will count towards my offer and the 320 point requirement
Reply 1
hey guys, am looking to apply for business management too. Do you know if they are lenient on the GCSE English and Maths? Got a C in English and Maths, however, am looking to re-take my Maths to hopefully achieve an A or B. Do you think they would give me a conditional based on that? I don't really want to redo my English... Thanks!
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by Jack995
hey guys, am looking to apply for business management too. Do you know if they are lenient on the GCSE English and Maths? Got a C in English and Maths, however, am looking to re-take my Maths to hopefully achieve an A or B. Do you think they would give me a conditional based on that? I don't really want to redo my English... Thanks!

I got a C and A in Maths and English GCSEs respectively.. So maths shouldn't even be something you need to retake as I got in with these grades.

Also got BBB in English, History and Russian A levels and still got in business management (with Russian) when entry requirements were ABB!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending