The Student Room Group

Member of the Month - November

Hey guys, seeing as we can probably disregard October, I thought I might try and start up the Member of the Month for November. I realise that the SG usually does does but seeing as he's stepped down and there's an election underway I thought I may as well get it started and the new SG can take over when they're elected. :smile:

Below is the points table:

1 point - Posting a news story and providing your country's opinion on this news story (Bonus point if you debate with various representatives)

3 points - Writing a Resolution

5 points - Writing a complete Country Profile.

10 points - Writing a Position Paper on a topic of your choice

All Resolutions, Country Profiles and Position Papers should be sent to RoryS.

RoryS
QFA

You happy for this to go ahead? I know you might be a tad busy :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Damn I wrote two resolutions in October :tongue:
Original post by Republic1

Guess you won October then :wink:

But seriously, well done, I expect more of the same :tongue:
Reply 3
Original post by Superunknown17
You happy for this to go ahead? I know you might be a tad busy :smile:

Definitely! It was on my to-do list but it was one of the things I'd thought I'd never get round to actually setting up. Thank you.

I'm typing up a Bulletin now so I'll feature it in that. :wink:

Thanks again.
Reply 4

I think you won October, good work :biggrin:
Original post by RoryS
Definitely! It was on my to-do list but it was one of the things I'd thought I'd never get round to actually setting up. Thank you.

I'm typing up a Bulletin now so I'll feature it in that. :wink:

Thanks again.

No problem! :smile:
Just to clear something up by country profiles do you mean the things on the wiki, as I've been working on the Russian and Indonesian one in a bit of spare time.
Reply 7
Original post by Moist Penguin
Just to clear something up by country profiles do you mean the things on the wiki, as I've been working on the Russian and Indonesian one in a bit of spare time.

That's probably what Superunknown is talking about yeah, click here to see examples.
I've just put my France one in, I'm not counting it because it was counted before, I just forgot to put it in. That's just what one looks like if you needed a framework. In fact, all the SC profiles are pretty good.

But yeah, a complete country profile will get the points :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Republic1 - 4 Points
Hellcat12 - 1 Point
Superunknown17 - 1 Point
Will95206 - 1 Point
DivinityA - 1 Point

Seeing as last month was a bit of a turbulent time here there didn't seem to be much on but I think it's clear that Republic1 was our winner of November Member of the Month. I think the reward was rep from myself and Rory and anyone else in the MUN who wants to contribute to this.

Anyway, well done Republic1! :smile:

Republic1
QFA

RoryS
QFA
Reply 10
Original post by Superunknown17
Republic1 - 4 Points
Hellcat12 - 1 Point
Superunknown17 - 1 Point
Will95206 - 1 Point
DivinityA - 1 Point

Seeing as last month was a bit of a turbulent time here there didn't seem to be much on but I think it's clear that Republic1 was our winner of November Member of the Month. I think the reward was rep from myself and Rory and anyone else in the MUN who wants to contribute to this.

Anyway, well done Republic1! :smile:

Well done Republic1!

Yeah the rep thing is a good idea!
Reply 11
Original post by Will95206
Well done Republic1!

Yeah the rep thing is a good idea!

Reply 12

Tried to rep you but it would not let me "You must spread more rep before repping Republic again!" :frown:

So :clap2:
Congrats Will :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending