The Student Room Group

What's the Strangest Dream You've Ever Had?

I had a dream last night where I visited an aquarium, and they had mermaids, except they weren't really mermaids in the sense that the were half-fish and half-human, instead they were guinea pigs with fins. I just felt the need to share that :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

Fair enough!!
I can hardly laugh at people who have weird dreams, I have weird ones pretty much every night :facepalm:
The weirdest one (and trust me that's a hard one to work out) would probably be me attending my own funeral... Inception much!
Reply 2
Original post by MiniMacaroon
Fair enough!!
I can hardly laugh at people who have weird dreams, I have weird ones pretty much every night :facepalm:
The weirdest one (and trust me that's a hard one to work out) would probably be me attending my own funeral... Inception much!

Now that's just creepy :eek:
Original post by Ana:)

Now that's just creepy :eek:

I know! I think it must run in my family or something, my dad had a dream that a pigeon nicked £20 off him, and when it "landed next to him", he simply hit the pigeon- which turned out to be my mother sleeping next to him xD
Reply 4
Original post by MiniMacaroon
I know! I think it must run in my family or something, my dad had a dream that a pigeon nicked £20 off him, and when it "landed next to him", he simply hit the pigeon- which turned out to be my mother sleeping next to him xD

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I once had a series of dreams over two weeks where I could fly. But each night it would progress and I could fly a little better. And there was always the odd plot twist like my mom was trying to kill me or something? :dontknow: It was like a TV show or something :tongue:
Reply 6
Original post by thegreatperhaps
I once had a series of dreams over two weeks where I could fly. But each night it would progress and I could fly a little better. And there was always the odd plot twist like my mom was trying to kill me or something? :dontknow: It was like a TV show or something :tongue:

I also had one where these two guys I knew were dressed as women and married to each other, they also started doing the cancan at one point
Reply 7
It involved carrying a dead body.

WTF?
Reply 8
Once I had a dream that actually ended with credits...
The creepiest dream ever.

I was in a dark room and I saw my classmate cowering over something.

"Donald?" I asked.

He then faced me and showed me the word GONE, each letter on a snooker ball. He looked at me funnily before I woke up.

A few months later, he left the school I was at. Creepy or what? :afraid:
Reply 10
Have any of you guys had a dream where you've realised your in a dream, then you can do anything you want?
Original post by KingKumar
Have any of you guys had a dream where you've realised your in a dream, then you can do anything you want?

Lucid dreaming? Yeah, a few times. :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by SecretDuck
Lucid dreaming? Yeah, a few times. :smile:

I had a string of them last year over a few nights but I haven't been able to do it since. :frown:
Reply 13
All your dreams are so interesting, I feel quite disappointed at mine :frown: Mind you, when I was younger I did once dream that my family turned into spiders which for some reason resulted in a 3-year Achluophobia but not Arachniphobia...
Reply 14
Original post by Ana:)
I had a dream last night where I visited an aquarium, and they had mermaids, except they weren't really mermaids in the sense that the were half-fish and half-human, instead they were guinea pigs with fins. I just felt the need to share that :tongue:

Walking down the circular stairways from the 3rd floor and then the stairs disappear and I fall into blackness
very short snappy dream but had it for about 3 times in my life! :s-smilie:
I had a weird dream where I was climbing and climbing stairs for what seemed like an eternity.
Reply 16
I used to have a recurring dream that I was eaten by a dinosaur, but instead of being swallowed I lived in his mouth, all of his teeth were apartments...it was like a ****ed up sitcom.
Reply 17
Yesterday I had a dream that had exact one probably 5-7 years ago. I was with group of random people running from 2 killers, at the end I ended up as a girl with another girl :facepalm:
Reply 18
I was in my gran's flat and there was this scary woman with a knife walking towards me slowly so I ran and I thought I locked her in. I ran and told my gran who for some reason couldn't get out her bed and she told me to call the cops. I called 999 and told the operator that I locked the woman in with the snib and she was like "doors other than the front dont have snibs" and then I clicked. I ran and the door was wide open and my gran had been stabbed to death and I grabbed my cats and the woman started chasing me quickly and then backed me into a corner and stabbed me and then stabbed herself through the mouth

Creepiest part? It was Jack Nicholson in drag! Woke up in a cold sweat.
My strangest dream is probably the one where I dreamt an old geography teacher at school was a paedophile. It wasn't really him who was the paedophile though, it was a younger guy but when the police arrested him, he turned into the teacher. That was many years ago and I still remember it vividly now!

Quick Reply

Latest