The Student Room Group

Can't stop thinking about needing to get a boyfriend...

I'm fully aware how silly/stupid it is to think like this and that's why I want to stop but I just can't seem to :frown:

I had a 2 year relationship which I ended and was happy to be single, then very quickly met someone new who I was with for 6 months. He broke up with me about a month and a half ago and it hurt SO much, and though I've had potential dates since, no one seems to match up to how I felt about him.. what's more, we broke up because he was too 'depressed' to carry on a relationship and needed to be alone... now he's with someone new.
I'd just about gotten over it all but finding out he had a new girlfriend after that and saying all that really really hurts. :frown:

and now I keep just thinking about guys as boyfriend potential. I can't seem to separate it and I can't seem to be happy single, I have no idea why!! What can I do to be satisfied by myself and stop thinking about guys one dimensionally?
Reply 1
Because all women want is sex. I wish girls would respect emotions for once, and not just want guys for intercourse. Misandry, I tell you, misandry. When will men have equal rights in this world?
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending