Original post by mjj22
What Uni do u go to??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Leeds met :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by Ruffiio
Negged.

go ahead I have had worse :wink:
what was freshers like? and how do you cope living away from home?
Reply 10
Original post by maryamzahid
what was freshers like? and how do you cope living away from home?

Freshers was a bit bad because I was sick due to the change of environment and tap water, I'm only at uni for the course (finding a guy would be a bonus) and I'm just dealing with it and trying to get distracted... p.s I do go home every 2 weeks so far to cope with the homesickness
Original post by emski
Freshers was a bit bad because I was sick due to the change of environment and tap water, I'm only at uni for the course (finding a guy would be a bonus) and I'm just dealing with it and trying to get distracted... p.s I do go home every 2 weeks so far to cope with the homesickness

everyone goes on about freshers like it is the best thing ever for a uni student. and is it true that everyone gets freshers flu? because I have heard horror stories and I certainly do not want this to be the case for me :rolleyes:
Reply 12
everyone goes on about freshers like it is the best thing ever for a uni student. and is it true that everyone gets freshers flu? because I have heard horror stories and I certainly do not want this to be the case for me :rolleyes:

Its not the best thing but it is an experience :smile: not everyone gets freshers flu.. only the unlucky ones and the hangover people in denial :wink: and just make sure you take sickness tablets with you an vitamin c pills :biggrin:
Reply 13
what are you studying?
Original post by emski
Its not the best thing but it is an experience :smile: not everyone gets freshers flu.. only the unlucky ones and the hangover people in denial :wink: and just make sure you take sickness tablets with you an vitamin c pills :biggrin:

knowing me i'll be guarded with paracetamol and various other painkillers. another question (if u don't mind me asking), how did u find your flatmates? are they easy people to get a long with and are there times when you wish you lived alone. :P
Reply 15
Original post by matt_g96
what are you studying?

Computer forensics :smile:
Reply 16
knowing me i'll be guarded with paracetamol and various other painkillers. another question (if u don't mind me asking), how did u find your flatmates? are they easy people to get a long with and are there times when you wish you lived alone. :P

I'm quite lucky actually as I get along with all my flatmates (there is 12 of us) so even if I fell out with someone there are 10 others :biggrin:
Original post by emski
I'm quite lucky actually as I get along with all my flatmates (there is 12 of us) so even if I fell out with someone there are 10 others :biggrin:

12? woah dno how you could manage to live with so many people :smile: are you enjoying leeds met? I've applied there for next year and I'm just wondering how the university is generally like.
Reply 18
Original post by emski
Leeds met :biggrin:

Ohhh cool. So like how easy/hard is it to make friends?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by mjj22
Ohhh cool. So like how easy/hard is it to make friends?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I'm finding it easy :biggrin: finding a boyfriend however is much much harder :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest