The Student Room Group

PinkMobilePhone's Weight Loss Blog

Scroll to see replies

Good luck! You are a beautiful woman with a beautiful family! I'm sure they are all proud of you and your achievements ! :smile:
Original post by overthelove
Good luck! You are a beautiful woman with a beautiful family! I'm sure they are all proud of you and your achievements ! :smile:

That's lovely of you, thank you :smile:

Update : well I'm 10 stone 12lbs 2oz as of this morning. I hope this trend continues :smile: I've become a little addicted to peanut M&Ms which isn't exactly great!
I'm not keeping up with this very well am I? lol there's a reason for that...I haven't been doing very well haha.

10 stone 10lbs 8oz at the moment, which is sort of rubbish for something like 5 weeks since the last time I posted.

But balls to it - it has been Christmas. I'm getting serious now. I've just booked a holiday to Spain in August so I damned well want to be 9 stone 7 by then!

Starting off the day therefore with 5 crackers and philadelphia light with garlic and herbs probably isn't the best idea....but at least it's philly LIGHT! :wink:
It's all right, stay determined and I'm sure you'll be able to reach your goal! August is more than 200 days away, there's more than enough time! (Spain holiday sure sounds like fun :biggrin:)
Original post by faithalysonrose
It's all right, stay determined and I'm sure you'll be able to reach your goal! August is more than 200 days away, there's more than enough time! (Spain holiday sure sounds like fun :biggrin:)

thank you. I hope you're right.
The rest of the day ended as badly as it began! 2 cornish pasties, a large plate of spaghetti bolognese, half a big bag of M&Ms, and a bottle of chocolate milk.

I'm shaking it off. A new start today. I'm going for a walk in a minute - maybe burn off a few calories. I'm fed up of slobbing around munching!
Well I'm back to this thread again. Sucker for punishment? lol.

As of yesterday I was 9 stone 12lbs. Not sure what I'll be this morning. If I see 9 st 11 I'll be pleased.

I go on holiday in 6 days time so I'm clearly not going to reach my goal of 9 stone 7 before then, but at least I'm normal BMI (top end of normal for me is 10st 5) and I'm more-or-less back down to a size 10 so it'll do.

I'm sure if I had been committed to the weight loss from the get-go I would have reached my target already, but I'm only human after all.

I'll update in a bit when I've weighed myself!

9 stone 10lbs as of yesterday. Photograph from last night (in a Travelodge, just before I went out clubbing).

Can't wait to go on holiday tomorrow! WOOOO! Just hope all the paella doesn't make me pile weight on!
So it turns out that when you go on a 10 day holiday, you come home 9.5lbs heavier! And then when it's your son's birthday the day after you get back from holiday and you take him to Handmade Burger Co. for lunch, you gain another pound!

From 9 stone 10lbs, up to 10 stone 6.5lbs. Un-****ing-believable!

Let the weight loss re-commence!

(On the plus side, at least I didn't look like a whale during the holiday, so at least I did SOMETHING right.)

(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest