CrimsonPhoenix
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Is anyone going to be doing creative writing next year???
MusicPanda
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by CrimsonPhoenix)
Is anyone going to be doing creative writing next year???
I'm not but I was thinking of taking it when I get to uni but I'm unsure on which A Levels to take. Do you have any advice?
CrimsonPhoenix
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by HazMusicPanda)
I'm not but I was thinking of taking it when I get to uni but I'm unsure on which A Levels to take. Do you have any advice?
i don't have any a levels so i'm not sure. sorry
allyleeboone
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by HazMusicPanda)
Hi! Sorry to jump in, but I've got 4/5 university offers to do English literature with Creative Writing at university, and at A-level I'm doing English literature, History, Psychology and Philosophy as well as an EPQ. Hope that helps, PM me if you need anymore advice!
Lewisthomas1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by allyleeboone)
Hi! Sorry to jump in, but I've got 4/5 university offers to do English literature with Creative Writing at university, and at A-level I'm doing English literature, History, Psychology and Philosophy as well as an EPQ. Hope that helps, PM me if you need anymore advice!
What uni's do you have offers from? I'm still upon three of mine

Posted from TSR Mobile
allyleeboone
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Lewisthomas1)
What uni's do you have offers from? I'm still upon three of mine

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi! I have offers from Southampton (English), Sheffield (English Literature), Birmingham (English with Creative Writing) and Newcastle (English Literature with Creative Writing). Where did you apply?
awe
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm currently in my third year doing a joint honours with English Literature and Creative Writing at Lancs, if anyone has any specific questions I'll be happy to answer. ^^
kami
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by awe)
I'm currently in my third year doing a joint honours with English Literature and Creative Writing at Lancs, if anyone has any specific questions I'll be happy to answer. ^^
Hi. I`m interested in english degrees there and I was wondering what`s the style of the program: is it more academic or more vocational orientated?What are the facilities of the university about gaining experience in media area ?The city looks lively.Are there enouh opportunities about getting a job or spent some great time?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.75%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
13.75%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (14)
17.5%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
11.25%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
36.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (14)
17.5%

Watched Threads