The Student Room Group

BPTC Applicants 2014/2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Will commence BPTC with University of Law.just having IELTS exemption. Anyone who got exemption?
Reply 21
I just completed the Bptc at Nottingham Law School... If anyone has any questions regarding the Bptc or anything, just drop me a message :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Ps, don't worry too much about QS, especially if your at lincolns inn. A lot are done internally within the institution!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Hi guys, just wondering whether you guys have submitted the Academic Stage Forms required by the Bar Standards Board?
Hi, I am starting the BPTC at UWE and I am at Inner Temple. I am really nervous about my first QS too! I have not met anyone else going to Inner yet!
Original post by camyshe
Hi there, I'll be starting BPTC in Bristol this year. Like you all, I'm also very nervous about qualifying sessions as I'll all alone at the moment. I truly hope that we'll be able to hurdle these hardships. All the best to our future! :wink: Gosh, now I really hope there's someone in my course that's going to the same inn as me. Lincoln's Inn, anyone?

I am starting at UWE this year but I am at Inner 😒
Hey everyone, I'm going to be studying the BPTC at Cardiff this year and I would really like to talk to some other people who are as well before I go. I can't the only one going! I am also at Middle Temple :smile: x
Reply 27
Original post by J-ann-smith
I am starting at UWE this year but I am at Inner 😒

Hey there, nice to meet you. I'm sure there will be people going to Inner and Lincoln at UWE as well. It's just a matter of time to find it out. :smile: All the best to us at UWE this year! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, I'll be starting the BPTC at Man Met this September and I'm with Inner Temple!! :smile:
Full Time @ Northumbria Uni

Inner Temple :smile:
Reply 30
hi! i'll be doing the BPTC in Nottingham this year, and this isn't really an academic sort of question, haha, but i was just wondering, what usually happens (accomodation-wise) when we go for our introductory weekend? (and all the other dinners etc)

I got an email saying that NTU will provide a free coach service, which is lovely, but do the BPTC students usually sort out their own accommodation then? do they usually book together and stay at the same hostel, etc? I was thinking of sorting out a place to stay now, but i was wondering if the students usually end up making group bookings at a hostel, or something, which sounds a bit easier (and a bit more fun!) or if we're pretty much on our own. Could you let me know what it's usually like?
Original post by sher91
hi! i'll be doing the BPTC in Nottingham this year, and this isn't really an academic sort of question, haha, but i was just wondering, what usually happens (accomodation-wise) when we go for our introductory weekend? (and all the other dinners etc)

I got an email saying that NTU will provide a free coach service, which is lovely, but do the BPTC students usually sort out their own accommodation then? do they usually book together and stay at the same hostel, etc? I was thinking of sorting out a place to stay now, but i was wondering if the students usually end up making group bookings at a hostel, or something, which sounds a bit easier (and a bit more fun!) or if we're pretty much on our own. Could you let me know what it's usually like?

Hi, I'm also BPTCing at Nottingham next year. I think it's a free for all for accommodation (mine's already booked, I'm afraid) but I'm sure there will be other students here who would happily make joint bookings etc - one to ask about on the 17th!
Reply 32
Hey could anyone please tell me how long the inns usually take to process applications?
Reply 33
Hi all may I know if doing BPTC at UWE Law School is good please in terms course structure and teaching quality? Also, are the facilities good?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending