laurenlg26
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi, is there anyone who can give me advice about UNIT 6 - PPD. finding it tricky as its a unit about myself, thankyou
Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by laurenlg26)
Hi, is there anyone who can give me advice about UNIT 6 - PPD. finding it tricky as its a unit about myself, thankyou
:wavey: Welcome to the site! You're unlikely to find help for this in the Welcome Lounge - that forum is just for people to introduce themselves rather than asking other questions. I've moved your thread to the Study Help forums, where you should be able to find others who can help you.
HannahJames
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi i also found unit 6 hard but still have not completed it i was wondering if you could help me with some other units. Many Thanks
laurenlg26
Rep:
?
(Original post by Illusionary)
:wavey: Welcome to the site! You're unlikely to find help for this in the Welcome Lounge - that forum is just for people to introduce themselves rather than asking other questions. I've moved your thread to the Study Help forums, where you should be able to find others who can help you.
Thank you, not sure how to work this properly yet haha!
laurenlg26
Rep:
?
(Original post by HannahJames)
Hi i also found unit 6 hard but still have not completed it i was wondering if you could help me with some other units. Many Thanks
of course!!
mariya101
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Have you done any work experience yet?
laurenlg26
Rep:
?
No have you

Posted from TSR Mobile
mariya101
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
No have you

Posted from TSR Mobile
That topic is based on your work experience.. so I don't understand how you are managing to actually do the tasks?
holasenorita1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
unit 6 is work experience find a place in a heath and social care setting then you have to write risks assessments all my units are dued in july im in year 12 bwt , e.g u can do a care home, nursery, optician, pharmacy. etc I did a pharmacy and u will have a log book to carry out and write everything in it. and u have to many hours , for example I have to do 50 hours by the end of the year.
username1229433
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Unit 6 is more about developing yourself as a person, strengths, weaknesses, personal learning, experience, considering how other people learn as well as yourself, values, beliefs, your qualities and skills. Gaining work experience in a health and social care setting is highly recommended, because it help you to demonstrate these aspects and therefore you'll be able to evaluate your personal learning and development. It's a unit that goes on for 2 years, I've only completed the first half, not sure about the second bit until September. For my work experience, I worked in a day care for the elderly and through this experience, I've learned so much and even developed on the skills that I was less confident with. I think it's a good unit ^_^.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (61)
61%
No (39)
39%

Watched Threads