The Student Room Group

Student Finance - due in tomorrow or "within 3-4 working days"?

I checked my Student Finance on Friday and it finally read as "approved", and the date next to my loan and grant read 5/11/2013, so tomorrow. But I checked today and it says "submitted" now, and even though the date next to it still says "5/11/2013", on their Facebook it says "the payment has been prepared and will normally be paid within three or four working days."

If I'm not receiving the money tomorrow then why does it say that I will be? So confusing.
Original post by songforclay90
I checked my Student Finance on Friday and it finally read as "approved", and the date next to my loan and grant read 5/11/2013, so tomorrow. But I checked today and it says "submitted" now, and even though the date next to it still says "5/11/2013", on their Facebook it says "the payment has been prepared and will normally be paid within three or four working days."

If I'm not receiving the money tomorrow then why does it say that I will be? So confusing.

It says submitted as the payment has been sent to you. You will likely receive it Wednesday / Thursday.
Reply 2
I have alot of problems too with trying to sort my payments also! Mine said the 1/11/2013 and when I went to check on it now, it now says prepared? I have no idea what this means, as it does not state that in the list of what the term used says. Its all confusing and really unorganised!!!!
Original post by jayric94
I have alot of problems too with trying to sort my payments also! Mine said the 1/11/2013 and when I went to check on it now, it now says prepared? I have no idea what this means, as it does not state that in the list of what the term used says. Its all confusing and really unorganised!!!!

Prepared means it's being sent to your bank. So, it will be sent tomorrow likely, and you'll receive it Tuesday / Wednesday.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending