The Student Room Group

Corpus starting date

apologies in advance if I've missed a similar thread but can anyone tell me when corpus request undergrads to arrive. i can't find my letter that tells me when it is but i suspect its around 30th september. i know its before the official start date of 3rd october. if anyone can tell me that would be great - cheers.
Reply 1
From the mailer I got:

"Coming into Residence

With the following exceptions, all first-year undergraduates are required to come into residence on Sunday 1st October 2006, arriving no later than midday:

Overseas and EU undergraduates should plan to come into residence on Thursday 28th September. This will enable them to take part in the International Freshers' Welcome Programme, which aims to orientate them and to allow them to attend to practical matters, such as the opening of UK bank accounts. They must, in any case, come into residence no later than midday on Sunday 1st October."

There's another couple of paragraphs, one saying that there are some "pre-term" courses so that people taking Classics, Maths and Theology may have to arrive 24th September, while instrumental award candidates will also have to arrive earlier.

Hope this helps =)
Reply 2
Go up the day before the deadline, and spend the evening in the pub/college bar. It's clearly the solution.
Reply 3
cheers both of you! saved me hours of searching for that letter.
proudclod
Go up the day before the deadline, and spend the evening in the pub/college bar. It's clearly the solution.

But where would he/she sleep?
Reply 5
crafty bison
But where would he/she sleep?

In a bus shelter/bin, or wherever you sleep when pissed

Latest

Trending

Trending