CallMeMaybeBaby
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey, currently doing an Hnd in health and social care in college and I'm doing the following units at the moment, but I'm stuck. teachers aren't approachable and our whole group struggling.

Wondering if anyone could help me with previous units they have done/doing. thanks

Communicating in Health and Social Care Organisations

Write a report exploring the use and benefits of information and communication technology (ICT) in a health and social care organisation

Unit: 3 Health and Safety in Health and Social Care

Unit 8 The Sociological Context of Health and Social Care

many thanks
laurenlg26
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi I am currently doing course could offer help for health and safety? Just message me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mollytansley93
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm in exactly the same position, is anyone currently doing HND health and social that could help me with my unit 18 - complementary therapies 3.1 (carry out an analysis of the reliability and validity of information sources on complementary therapies) im currently 34 weeks pregnant and can't afford to get behind. Last year I got distinction but this year I'm so close to giving up. Please help me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgrad open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (273)
66.1%
No (140)
33.9%

Watched Threads