The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent applicants 2014!!!

Hi everyone :smile:

I'm applying to Nottingham Trent next year, its my first choice and i really hope i get an offer to take Business Studies!:smile:

Anybody else applying for NTU?

If so, what for:biggrin:?

---
Connect to Nottingham Trent here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hiya :smile: it's my first choice too, I've already sent off my application for history and politics and also just history :smile: where else have you applied for?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by emily12321
hiya :smile: it's my first choice too, I've already sent off my application for history and politics and also just history :smile: where else have you applied for?

aw awesome:smile: have you heard anything back yet?:smile:
Ive applied for Bimingham City, Lincoln, De Montfort and Bournemouth! What about you?:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by applenpears
aw awesome:smile: have you heard anything back yet?:smile:
Ive applied for Bimingham City, Lincoln, De Montfort and Bournemouth! What about you?:smile:

Coventry (offer of CCB), Sheffield Hallam and University of Sheffield :smile: have you heard back yet? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by emily12321
Coventry (offer of CCB), Sheffield Hallam and University of Sheffield :smile: have you heard back yet? :smile:

woah thats good!:biggrin: well done:smile: and ive got an offer from Lincoln and De Montfort.. just want NTU though:frown:
Reply 5
I applied to NTU 5 days ago it's my first choice too! I've applied for Spanish and TEFL joint honours but I can't seem to find anyone doing the same thing! otherwise my insurance choice is Coventry :biggrin:
I've applied to Trent, i applied like... 2, maybe 3 weeks ago? Just got an Unconditional offer for BSc in Physics! BRING ON THE GAP YEAR!
Reply 7
Hi, I have just applied to Nottingham-Trent for International Business as it looks a fantastic course at this University... I was surprised how good it was comparing to some of the other Universities i went to see the same course at... Just had my first offer from portsmouth and i am really hoping for one off Nott-Trent soon! :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by veraallan
I applied to NTU 5 days ago it's my first choice too! I've applied for Spanish and TEFL joint honours but I can't seem to find anyone doing the same thing! otherwise my insurance choice is Coventry :biggrin:

I hope you get an offer soon:biggrin:! what is TEFL? have you got any offers yet?:smile:
Reply 9
Original post by x11chickling
I've applied to Trent, i applied like... 2, maybe 3 weeks ago? Just got an Unconditional offer for BSc in Physics! BRING ON THE GAP YEAR!

Congrats! that's amazing! how did you manage to get an unconditional?:smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Jwhitty150
Hi, I have just applied to Nottingham-Trent for International Business as it looks a fantastic course at this University... I was surprised how good it was comparing to some of the other Universities i went to see the same course at... Just had my first offer from portsmouth and i am really hoping for one off Nott-Trent soon! :smile:

Well done on the offer from Portsmouth!:smile: yes I was looking to do international business to begin with, the course looks great!:biggrin: I hope you get an offer soon:smile:
Congrats! that's amazing! how did you manage to get an unconditional?:smile:

I already have my grades and they must have though they we're sufficient :smile: now i can focus on my traveling knowing my place at NTU is secure :smile:. Just waiting until closer to the time now so can meet some people on here in my course / accommodation (which is currently undecided).

Good luck to everyone!
Reply 12
Well done on the offer from Portsmouth!:smile: yes I was looking to do international business to begin with, the course looks great!:biggrin: I hope you get an offer soon:smile:

Thanks very much, what made you change from International Business onto the general business management course? :smile:
it is my first choice i am hoping to get an offer for business managment and marketing or business!
Reply 14
Received my offer for Psychology at Notts Trent on the 31st October! :smile: :smile:
Reply 15
I hope you get an offer soon:biggrin:! what is TEFL? have you got any offers yet?:smile:

Ahh me too!! It's teaching English as a foreign language! Have you been to the open day?? I went there on Saturday I loved it! No offers yet :frown:
Reply 16
Went to the open day on saturday and absolutely loved it! I have applied for graphic design, my head of year sent off my application this evening! So excited!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by benmonster
Went to the open day on saturday and absolutely loved it! I have applied for graphic design, my head of year sent off my application this evening! So excited!

me too!! I love the city centre, not sure wether to live on campus or in the city if I get an offer! Hope you get an offer soon :biggrin:
Reply 18
Original post by veraallan

me too!! I love the city centre, not sure wether to live on campus or in the city if I get an offer! Hope you get an offer soon :biggrin:

Are you applying for graphics? Thanks hope you get an offer too! I think id live on campus, the accommodation was SO nice! A little bit on the expensive side but i think my student loan will cover it :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by benmonster
Are you applying for graphics? Thanks hope you get an offer too! I think id live on campus, the accommodation was SO nice! A little bit on the expensive side but i think my student loan will cover it :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I've applied for Spanish and TESOL! Thank you :biggrin: yeah I liked New hall! Yeah hopefully, have you applied for any other unis??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending