The Student Room Group

A-Level Media Studies revision help?

Hey guys,

At the moment I'm in year 13 at sixth form and need some help with my media revision. I'm with AQA examboard and it's for the MEST 3 exam on new digital media and representation.

If anyone could suggest to me which books I should get in order to help me with revision because I want to try and get an A so any books which would help with wider reader would also be beneficial and also any theories/theorists would also be great

Thank you!
omg im having the same problem. my teacher is **** to put it lightly and ive gotta get high grades. i would suggest the aqa text book. its pretty clear and theres tasks in there you could do too
Original post by Elizabeth96
omg im having the same problem. my teacher is **** to put it lightly and ive gotta get high grades. i would suggest the aqa text book. its pretty clear and theres tasks in there you could do too

Well well well, Look who I found. My bestie Elizabeth:smile: Sup girl?!
"I KNOW I'M UGLY!" cue *over-exaggerated hand movements* (Private joke, so you know it's me)
"im trying my best for you guys. im sorry. im sorry im such a f***tard..." uuuugh that man annoys me so much!!!!! i cant be teaching myself this years course and last years course for retakes...thats just *******s...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending