The Student Room Group

can some PLEASE help!

someone please help with circle theorem(grade b)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by t to the z
someone please help with circle theorem(grade b)

What do u need help with, about the topic?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/maths/geometry/circles2hirev10.shtml
Reply 2
omg u dont know gratefull i am thank u i hope u do good today
omg u dont know gratefull i am thank u i hope u do good today

Hope you did well :smile: Yeah once you get used to the different ways of working them out e.g alternate theorm they get quite simple. Usually they mention the tangent to the circumference of a circle which is 90 degrees.
Reply 4
Original post by ChocoholicCox
Hope you did well :smile: Yeah once you get used to the different ways of working them out e.g alternate theorm they get quite simple. Usually they mention the tangent to the circumference of a circle which is 90 degrees.

yeah it really helped me but i am pissed only one question on that topic came and it wasnt even to find the angle it was to give a reason and i did it yaaay! but if i didnt do it i bet there would have been more of them questions :smile::bong2::bong2::eek4:
yeah it really helped me but i am pissed only one question on that topic came and it wasnt even to find the angle it was to give a reason and i did it yaaay! but if i didnt do it i bet there would have been more of them questions :smile::bong2::bong2::eek4:

Oh right well done XD when i did a exam a easy question of this came up however when it was in a mock god it was so confusing with having to work out something else. Oh thats good XD reasons i quite ok but u have to right a sentence in the right form to get marks :/
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6
Oh right well done XD when i did a exam a easy question of this came up however when it was in a mock god it was so confusing with having to work out something else. Oh thats good XD reasons i quite ok but u have to right a sentence in the right form to get marks :/

aghhh i guess its all angles in the same segment are the same
Reply 7
aghhh i guess its all angles in the same segment are the same

what grade did u get on your gcse and what r u studying now?
what grade did u get on your gcse and what r u studying now?

Thanks for asking XD i got a B at gcse alright (i guess) but i was 3 marks of a A which annoys me but yeah atm im studying Math A level, Accounting, Business Studies A level :smile: and work skills btec level 2 because its to waste time since i just wanted those 3 a levels XD

Are u looking to take any of these subjects at college? If not which subjects are u looking to take at college?
Reply 9
Thanks for asking XD i got a B at gcse alright (i guess) but i was 3 marks of a A which annoys me but yeah atm im studying Math A level, Accounting, Business Studies A level :smile: and work skills btec level 2 because its to waste time since i just wanted those 3 a levels XD

Are u looking to take any of these subjects at college? If not which subjects are u looking to take at college?

A-level science or Btech level 3 science or A-level maths
Reply 10
but is a level maths hard and if i do find it hard can i drop it

This may help:

http://www.m4ths.com/is-a-level-for-me.html

Yeah it is quite hard but basically first unit core 1 is mostly gcse things e.g. surds and coordinate geometry and learning only a few new topics :smile:. You can drop it in the first 3 weeks if u find it too hard XD I was on the verge of droppping it but then did alot of revision and found it much easier after 2 weeks later
Reply 13
ohhhhh caalm

Yeah I looked at this during the summer actually helped alot also makes u realise if ur suited for the course or not :smile:
Reply 15
ama check it out
ohhhhh caalm

The good thing is though luckly the first subjects u learn are quite basic and are from GCSE so they get u into the course quite slowly to get u settled in however i have found out people with Bs in my group including me find the course struggling when it comes to the new subjects :/. What are u predicted in maths :smile:?
Reply 17
me i put in 120% in my exams especially maths coz my skills are limited but i just want to be a doctor which neeeds a level maths alsoo what really puts me off of maths is wenn i see someone who does even stress aboutthe exam and gets a A* it makes wana cry
Reply 18
me i put in 120% in my exams especially maths coz my skills are limited but i just want to be a doctor which neeeds a level maths alsoo what really puts me off of maths is wenn i see someone who does even stress aboutthe exam and gets a A* it makes wana cry

and my predicted gradeis B BUT EVEN THAT I DONT THINK I CAN GET BUT REALLY WANA GET
and my predicted gradeis B BUT EVEN THAT I DONT THINK I CAN GET BUT REALLY WANA GET

Niceeeeee :smile:, oh right cool

Quick Reply

Latest