The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Oh of course, should it be any other way?
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 21
Bdarnell
I love how drinking is on par with studying on a time commitment basis. :rolleyes: :p:
Isn't that the way it should be? :biggrin:
Reply 22
Dance Soc in St As is pretty good. I was in it last year- only costs about £5 or so to join (plus the sports centre fee which was £26 last year but is worth it I think if u go fairly often). The classes are taught by students and last year they had-Ballet (Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced), Jazz and Tap(Beginners+Advanced of both), Contempary, Irish, Latin Jazz, Hiphop and Theatre. There's a big dance show at the end of the year with pieces from all the classes. I'd never been to a dance class before and I really enjoyed them and the show.
Also, recommend scottish country dancing classes with celticsoc- great fun and a v friendly society. :-)
Wow you kickbox!!! Yay, there should be a soc for it, i only started a month ago and im gutted i cant keep it up at uni! Im sure there are others who could run one... Im a total newbie to it so i cant help!
Reply 24
Well I've not been doing it ages; but it is great:biggrin: I don't think theres a society for it though:frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending