The Student Room Group

Ask a British Bangladeshi female anything

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Multitalented me
Ami okhon kham khoram, tumi shodo basha jano? ami Sylheti jani ar ektu shodo. Tumar hobbies kita? :smile:

Hai, shudo tora jani. Haha, ami sylheti! Oh yeah, ki khaam khorro? Aaar matiyo hobby tobby kita. Eikh din okhto arekh din okhta.

Well, since you asked. Reading, contemplating mans existential dilemma and mischief making.
Original post by College_Dropout
The staples are bigger than the actual Indian food, the Bangladeshi section of the menu seems to outnumber the actual Indian dishes. India cuisine is also mainly rice, bread and vegetarian dishes which is hardly reflective in "Indian" restaurants. Why dont you just say that Bangladeshi restaurants just wont sell.

Totally, Bangladeshi restaurants won't sell. That's kinda obvious.
Can you describe the Bangladeshi items? I mean, my mothers never made vindaloo or madras for dinner. It was something I thought to be indian.
Indian cuisine is very broad. It differs from one state to another. But 'indian' resturants generally compromise the best of things and what's popular.
Original post by weirdnessandcoffee
Hai, shudo tora jani. Haha, ami sylheti! Oh yeah, ki khaam khorro? Aaar matiyo hobby tobby kita. Eikh din okhto arekh din okhta.

Well, since you asked. Reading, contemplating mans existential dilemma and mischief making.
Ami okhon amar abbar restaurant o kham kori ar ekhta charity shop o volunteer khori, ami arokh kham tokiyram, khaile interview asseh :afraid:

Khi boy balofao? Betar astitba tumar mata kharif khori ni? Eh dushtomi khori khene, tumar obibabock reh khoitam ni? Tarah tumar reh feta dibo :tongue:
Ami okhon amar abbar restaurant o kham kori ar ekhta charity shop o volunteer khori, ami arokh kham tokiyram, khaile interview asseh :afraid:

Khi boy balofao? Betar astitba tumar mata kharif khori ni? Eh dushtomi khori khene, tumar obibabock reh khoitam ni? Tarah tumar reh feta dibo :tongue:

Boochee, inshallah kham faybai. Amar jototaa boy balafai, ekhon Richard Dawkins' Selfish gene poram, baap re baap ei boora beta amar matah karaphe khore! Nah, amar matah tikase. Ki dushtami? Ami awesome!
Boochee, inshallah kham faybai. Amar jototaa boy balafai, ekhon Richard Dawkins' Selfish gene poram, baap re baap ei boora beta amar matah karaphe khore! Nah, amar matah tikase. Ki dushtami? Ami awesome!
Richard Dawkins reh balofao nee? Tumi muslim nah? Heh Atheist toh, Islam reh balefi nah. Haha ami tumar reh khali kodairam :mmm: Ami okhon interview er laghi prosnor khali research khoram, Ar Khelar khobor dekhram. The Selfish Gene Evolution Mateh, tarah monokhoreh manosh bhandor taki aiseh. Aro salakh oitai neh, itar lagi boy phora balofao nee? :tongue:
Richard Dawkins reh balofao nee? Tumi muslim nah? Heh Atheist toh, Islam reh balefi nah. Haha ami tumar reh khali kodairam :mmm: Ami okhon interview er laghi prosnor khali research khoram, Ar Khelar khobor dekhram. The Selfish Gene Evolution Mateh, tarah monokhoreh manosh bhandor taki aiseh. Aro salakh oitai neh, itar lagi boy phora balofao nee? :tongue:

Healthy mosalman-eh shopshome Allah're question khore. Nah, Richard Dawkins fagol boora beta. AMRA TO BANDOR TAKI ACHI! Proshno oilo khene bandhor taki aisee.

Salaakh to amar middle naam.

Amare kheo fare nah beat khorte.

I am da boss.
KEMONACHO!!😃😃 (I take it that you know what I mean)...:P

Sent from my iPhone
Original post by Sidhant Shivram
KEMONACHO!!😃😃 (I take it that you know what I mean)...:P

Sent from my iPhone

Bhalo, apne?
ami khubh halo (:

are you studying in the UK?
Original post by Sidhant Shivram
ami khubh halo (:

are you studying in the UK?

Yup.
Enlighten me :smile:

Did you get into LSE?
Original post by universal_set
Did you get into LSE?

One would have to apply in the first place.
One would have to apply in the first place.

One was really eager last year :tongue:
Original post by universal_set
One was really eager last year :tongue:

One was. Then she realised there's no hope with only 4A*s,3As, 1B and a D at GCSE.

But Queen Mary and SOAS seemed to take an interest. Though that would probably be destroyed on Thursday.
One was. Then she realised there's no hope with only 4A*s,3As, 1B and a D at GCSE.

But Queen Mary and SOAS seemed to take an interest. Though that would probably be destroyed on Thursday.

Awww..... Good luck. I hope you will get your desired grades :yy:
Original post by NWA
Should i get ps4 or xbox1? I'm thinking ps4

PS4! Especially if you haven't played The Last of Us.

I'm in my last year of A-levels. But hopefully I'll be studying law at Queen Mary, University of London next year :smile:

Have fun regretting your degree choice :colone:

Original post by Donald Duck
How can you be British and Bangladeshi at the same time?

Quite easy tbh. Dual Nationality?

Original post by techno-thriller
What do you think of one pound fish

Who's the guy in your avi akhhiiiii?
Lol I saw this on the side bar thing, Im laughing so much
Original post by killa78
Who's the guy in your avi akhhiiiii?

I believe it is shaykh Albani (may Allah have mercy on him). The brother you quoted hasn't posted in a long time :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by themorninglight
I believe it is shaykh Albani (may Allah have mercy on him). The brother you quoted hasn't posted in a long time :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought he (rh) looked familiar! Great man MashaAllah
Reply 79
Enlighten me :smile:

tha ma kholah?

Quick Reply

Latest