Natasha1190
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I thought i would start up this chat, for any one who is applying to sheffield hallam for 2014 or if anyone is already on the course? do you know what accommodation you are applying to or ones to avoid! Just a general chit chat oh yeh im tasha and praying i get in!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
charlsmith
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Natasha1190)
I thought i would start up this chat, for any one who is applying to sheffield hallam for 2014 or if anyone is already on the course? do you know what accommodation you are applying to or ones to avoid! Just a general chit chat oh yeh im tasha and praying i get in!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied for child nursing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Natasha1190
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey yeh i have applied for adult have you been to the open day at sheffield?

Posted from TSR Mobile
hbdj57
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi. I was wondering if anybody could help me. I am really struggling to apply for the course via UCAS. When I look at post graduate options it isn't there,. Could someone tell me the steps they took in order to apply for the course (ie. how they did it through UCAS). Thanks!
Natasha1190
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by hbdj57)
Hi. I was wondering if anybody could help me. I am really struggling to apply for the course via UCAS. When I look at post graduate options it isn't there,. Could someone tell me the steps they took in order to apply for the course (ie. how they did it through UCAS). Thanks!
Have you looked to see if you apply directly with the university as its a post grad! I could be wrong tho, just ring ucas directly, they are so helpful and always there to give advice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Natasha1190
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I still havnt heard from sheffield? Has anyone applied and not heard anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Loz_hoult
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I had my interview on sat and waiting to hear if I'm in or not it's a big thing as only uni applied too! Does any one know how long it might be till find out ?? Has any one had an interview xx
Loz_hoult
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Has anyone heard if they are in ?? Add me on Facebook - Laure Houlton if you are starting in September I have made a Facebook group for us all to chat before hand xx
Kim Blake
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi I'm Kim and I'm applying for adult nursing. So hope I get in!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ashazzz
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ive applied for adult nursing, hoping to at least get an interview haha
Cardigan009
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey, Ive applied for Adult nursing, I have been lucky enough to get an interview next year. So excited! Anyone who has been on the interview what was the whole experience like, is their anything you wished you studied before hand or prepared.
AjTay91
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey

I've applied for PGdip Adult Nursing at Hallam as I'm currently at the University of Sheffield studying Health and Human Sciences has anyone heard back from Hallam? Sheffield is a great place to be too!
Cardigan009
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I have applied for adult nursing too, Ive heard back that I have been put forward for an interview!! Exciting!
Loz_hoult
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Cardigan009)
Hi, I have applied for adult nursing too, Ive heard back that I have been put forward for an interview!! Exciting!
Good luck I have a place for September xx
Becca950
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, I've applied for adult nursing at Sheffield Hallam, got an interview on the 8th. Super nervous!! X
AnnaStewart88
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi,

I have an interview on the 8th too :-) fancy a chat beforehand? I've met someone else who has her interview then too as we are meeting for a brew beforehand.

Posted from TSR Mobile
sillymoo1990
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I've applied for mental health nursing, has anyone else? my application has been sent this week. I didn't manage to get to an open day cos I live too far away, is there anything anyone can tell me about the uni? about the nursing parts and the simulation units etc? Also what are their interviews like? what do they ask? did you have to do a group thing? sorry so many questions, I'm real excited about it all and just really want to get in somewhere this year lol
sillymoo1990
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
also, how quickly did they take to offer you guys your interviews? Cos I'm bouncing off the walls with nerves and excitement about it all and its guna drive me crazy waiting for the response lol
Becca950
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by AnnaStewart88)
Hi,

I have an interview on the 8th too :-) fancy a chat beforehand? I've met someone else who has her interview then too as we are meeting for a brew beforehand.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sounds good x
AnnaStewart88
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
When is your interview? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19
    Course Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 2 Feb '20
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (15)
27.78%
Unconditional if firmed (2)
3.7%
Unconditional if insurance (0)
0%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (1)
1.85%
No unconditional offers (36)
66.67%

Watched Threads