The Student Room Group

AQA Linear Maths Exam 8th November 2013

Hi,

I was just wandering if anyone did the AQA Linear maths exam yesterday and if you did how you thought it went. I have my paper 2 linear exam on Monday and was wandering what you think will be on the paper 2 exam after doing the first exam (paper 1).
Original post by emma0123
Hi,

I was just wandering if anyone did the AQA Linear maths exam yesterday and if you did how you thought it went. I have my paper 2 linear exam on Monday and was wandering what you think will be on the paper 2 exam after doing the first exam (paper 1).

Anything in the syllabus that wasn't in Paper 1.
Hi, I did the Maths Linear Exam paper on 8th November, with the AQA exam board. Overall, I found it very simple. I finished it in 30 minutes - that is how easy it was! How did you find it? What did you get for the question about Juice and Lemonade - that was my only confusion, but still answered it.
(edited 10 years ago)
Hi, I forgot to inform you that I have a list of topics, provided by the teacher, that are most likely to come up in the Paper 2 AQA Linear Maths Exam on 11th November.
Reply 4
Original post by SaadMuhammad
Hi, I forgot to inform you that I have a list of topics, provided by the teacher, that are most likely to come up in the Paper 2 AQA Linear Maths Exam on 11th November.

Could you tell me what your teacher thought would come up ? That would be great thanks
Yeah, the list is a bit long! I don't know should I type it up or is there a way of actually uploading an image - I can scan the sheet of paper that has the list of topics and send it. Sorry, I am new here. I new used this site before.
I have got it. Just wait, I need to scan it.
Reply 7
Yeah, the list is a bit long! I don't know should I type it up or is there a way of actually uploading an image - I can scan the sheet of paper that has the list of topics and send it. Sorry, I am new here. I new used this site before.

Erm I'm not sure I mean if you could type it up then that would be great but if it's a long list then obviously don't feel that you need to type everything it's just the main topics really and I don't know if there are other ways I don't really use this much apart from now haha
Reply 8
I have got it. Just wait, I need to scan it.

Ok thank you !
Reply 9
Hi, I did the Maths Linear Exam paper on 8th November, with the AQA exam board. Overall, I found it very simple. I finished it in 30 minutes - that is how easy it was! How did you find it? What did you get for the question about Juice and Lemonade - that was my only confusion, but still answered it.

That was the question about ratio wasn't it? Yeah I stumbled on it as well but I think if you followed the normal process of solving a ratio and applied to that question then you did fine.
The test paper for me as well was a lot easier than I expected.:smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Hi, sorry about the delay. I slightly messed up my laptop settings and had to reinstall the printer software. Sorry about that. Now I have it. Just open the attachment.
Did you get the attachment?
wheres the list?
The juice and lemonade question was reasonably easy but I found the pie chart question really hard, where you have to find out how many hours he did stretching for or something like that? I just got stuck on that question :/ I don't think I did as well as I could have done. I'm trying to concentrate on the exam I have tomorrow. Do you have any idea the topics that will come up?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending