The Student Room Group

Could i post my personal statement up on here

I heard if you subscribe, you can post your personal statement and get advice from people that are supposedly trustworthy. Is this true? I was gonna subscribe anyway and since I'm sending off my UCAS application soon, it might be worth it subscribe for a month.
Reply 1
Just go to personal statements > personal statement help up at the top and you can submit your PS to be reviewed I think the wait time is about 14 days but it will be reviewed and you'll be given advice on how to improve if needed
Reply 2
Original post by CUfan
Just go to personal statements > personal statement help up at the top and you can submit your PS to be reviewed I think the wait time is about 14 days but it will be reviewed and you'll be given advice on how to improve if needed

Isn't there a risk of it being plagarised?
Reply 3
Original post by itsmarcus
Isn't there a risk of it being plagarised?

No - Personal Statement Help is a private forum and all helpers (with "PS Helper" in their postbit, like me) are verified university students/graduates. :smile:
What CUfan said - but no risk of plagiarism and you don't need a subscription :smile:

Make sure you don't post it anywhere other than the PS help forum though as then it is in danger of being plagiarised.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Indeed, if you posted it anywhere on here you'd be accused of plagiarising from the internet yourself.
Reply 6
Original post by Origami Bullets
What CUfan said - but no risk of plagiarism and you don't need a subscription :smile:

Make sure you don't post it anywhere other than the PS help forum though as then it is in danger of being plagiarised.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've already subscribed. So much money wasted D:
Reply 7
Original post by Origami Bullets

And more importantly, you'd be accused of plagiarising yourself.

Quick Reply