Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What kind of reforms were made in the delegated legislation

ReputationRep:
    - What is the competency of Parliamentary examination.
    - What is primary legislation.
    - What is secondary legislation.
    - Thus why is it flawed.
    - What is procedural transformation.
    - Thus why is it instantly desirable.

Seems pretty straight-forward to me. What part of that are you stuck on? We can't help if you don't tell us what exactly you don't understand? You can't expect to come on here, post a question and have someone do your homework for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scoobster)
    - What is the competency of Parliamentary examination.
    - What is primary legislation.
    - What is secondary legislation.
    - Thus why is it flawed.
    - What is procedural transformation.
    - Thus why is it instantly desirable.

Seems pretty straight-forward to me. What part of that are you stuck on? We can't help if you don't tell us what exactly you don't understand? You can't expect to come on here, post a question and have someone do your homework for you.
    Sorry, I have to include a few precedent cases regarding this matter, and I'm not sure which... Help?

Can you briefly explain what Statutory Instruments mean in layman terms?

And what are the reforms that were made in this? Different website says different things so I am very confused...

I am an Accounting & Finance student, with no law background, however I have to take Business Law because its one of my core subject :/

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 12, 2013

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.