Access to leeds scheme application and essays

Watch
Daniel balmforth
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi my application to leeds includes an offer to do access to leeds scheme,I understand I need to do two essays,do I do these at home or at-university also has anyone done these for criminology any help would be appreciated,what do I include on application help please,any guidelines I can look at.
Becky61
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi I did Access to Leeds last year but for Chemistry, all the work is submitted online and is done from home. If it is the same as last year the first essay was about study skills, everyone no matter their degree choice did this one.There are online resources they give you to read to help with your essays. I would just print them all off and highlight them like crazy linking up points as you go along so it makes it easier when trying to write the essay. I'm not sure if your second essay would be structured like mine, I had to pick a topic from a choice of titles then research and write an essay on it. Hope that helps a bit.
Rs1021
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Daniel balmforth)
Hi my application to leeds includes an offer to do access to leeds scheme,I understand I need to do two essays,do I do these at home or at-university also has anyone done these for criminology any help would be appreciated,what do I include on application help please,any guidelines I can look at.
I'm applying this year for Crininology and Criminal Justice and was wondering if you ended up going to Leeds and passing the scheme
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (7)
11.86%
I need help researching courses (5)
8.47%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
5.08%
I need help with my personal statement (25)
42.37%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (14)
23.73%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
3.39%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
5.08%

Watched Threads