The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Anyone know if there are any scholarships for the fees? I'm planning to go to RCSI Bahrain and there is NO WAY I can afford that :frown:
Reply 61
Original post by angel505
Did any international student get an offer from RCSI for the 5 year program?

Which RCSI?
Reply 62
Original post by Panda112
Anyone know if there are any scholarships for the fees? I'm planning to go to RCSI Bahrain and there is NO WAY I can afford that :frown:

Have you applied though? What about education loans?
Reply 63
Original post by NalinJ
Have you applied though? What about education loans?

I haven't applied yet... Considering taking a gap year and applying next year. The thing is I have no idea how and where to get the financial help :redface:
Reply 64
Original post by NalinJ
Which RCSI?

rcsi ireland
Reply 65
did any international student not applying through atlantic bridge get into rcsi ireland?
Reply 66
Original post by NalinJ
Mate congrats!! When do you start?! And what about RCSI?!

Thanks :smile: They want me to respond by April 22nd, but I think I'm going to wait for Trinity College Dublin before I make any decision. As for RCSI, I haven't heard back from them at all.

I really want an offer from TCD though, it's my number one choice!
Reply 67
I've heard great things about TCD and I hope you get in man! I applied there too, didn't hear from them though. My interview at RCSI is day after tomorrow, this is my first interview and I just hope I don't start rambling like a gaboon in front of them :/

Original post by riyavr
Thanks :smile: They want me to respond by April 22nd, but I think I'm going to wait for Trinity College Dublin before I make any decision. As for RCSI, I haven't heard back from them at all.

I really want an offer from TCD though, it's my number one choice!
Reply 68
You could google up banks that give education loans and then contact them about it. Most of them are friendly. Also there is a student counsellor in RCSI who will tell you how to spend properly
Reply 69
did anyone hear bak from rcsi
Reply 70
Original post by NalinJ
I've heard great things about TCD and I hope you get in man! I applied there too, didn't hear from them though. My interview at RCSI is day after tomorrow, this is my first interview and I just hope I don't start rambling like a gaboon in front of them :/

I'm sorry that I was unable to wish you good luck but how did it go?! I'm sure you did great! :biggrin:
Reply 71
Original post by riyavr
I'm sorry that I was unable to wish you good luck but how did it go?! I'm sure you did great! :biggrin:

It was amazing, informal and nothing too serious. They did ask me a few questions I never expected they would. But in the end, I GOT IN!! And that too, 5 year course!! Eeeeha! You didn't hear even now?!
Reply 72
Original post by NalinJ
It was amazing, informal and nothing too serious. They did ask me a few questions I never expected they would. But in the end, I GOT IN!! And that too, 5 year course!! Eeeeha! You didn't hear even now?!

Congrats 5 yr entry ! You havnt applied through atlantic bridge right? so how long after did you hear the offer after your interview to rcsi 5 yr program?
Reply 73
Original post by NalinJ

CONGRATULATIONS! I haven't heard back yet from RCSI but I have UCD and I'm waiting for TCD.
Reply 74
Congrats 5 yr entry ! You havnt applied through atlantic bridge right? so how long after did you hear the offer after your interview to rcsi 5 yr program?

Thanks XD
have you applied to RCSI MUB? I didn't need to since I've been in Bahrain for over 2 years. But I did apply to univs in Ireland through it, didn't hear from any though. I heard about my offer after 9 days of the interview.

Original post by riyavr
CONGRATULATIONS! I haven't heard back yet from RCSI but I have UCD and I'm waiting for TCD.

Thanks mate XD damn maybe you should mail the admission office about it. Because you got those really good predicted grades, much better than mine.
Reply 75
Original post by NalinJ
Thanks XD
have you applied to RCSI MUB? I didn't need to since I've been in Bahrain for over 2 years. But I did apply to univs in Ireland through it, didn't hear from any though. I heard about my offer after 9 days of the interview.

No i havnt, i applied directly through uni for 5 yr course. interview was in late march and they said ill know by 28th april so hoping, i live in dubai . congrats !

Thanks mate XD damn maybe you should mail the admission office about it. Because you got those really good predicted grades, much better than mine.

Reply 76

okay weird top post. dont noe how it came that way but i applied directly through uni and i live in dubai. interview was late march and they said ull hear by 28th april soo hoping i so get it ..
Reply 77
okay weird top post. dont noe how it came that way but i applied directly through uni and i live in dubai. interview was late march and they said ull hear by 28th april soo hoping i so get it ..

Haha it's okay. So you had an interview for RCSI MUB? And you've applied for the 5 or 6 year course? I hope you get in!
Reply 78
Original post by NalinJ
Haha it's okay. So you had an interview for RCSI MUB? And you've applied for the 5 or 6 year course? I hope you get in!

No no wait what MUB. i applied directly to rcsi ireland for 5 yr course and they are like results will be out by 28th april week. thank you and i hope i get in too (:
Reply 79
No no wait what MUB. i applied directly to rcsi ireland for 5 yr course and they are like results will be out by 28th april week. thank you and i hope i get in too (:

OH med uni of bahraiin , no i applied to ireland one :P

Latest

Trending

Trending