The Student Room Group
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London

is West London Uni good for Psychology

hello

i recieved a conditional offer from west london today and i wanna do Psychology with foundation year. Im comparing between West London and Goldsmiths ( even though i havent got an offer there yet ) i just want to know which is better. Goldsmiths is quite high up in the league tables than West london.
so my question is it any good for psychology?
Reply 1
omg!!!!! I'm doing that!!!! yeah it is really good, i love it there, its really good (well i think it is), but yeah you really should. But we have done quiet a bit already, we started at like September so you have quiet a bit to catch up, but im sure you can still do it. try it at least. GOOD LUCK!!! :wink: maybe i will see you (Probably not).
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London
Reply 2
Original post by MissArsenal
omg!!!!! I'm doing that!!!! yeah it is really good, i love it there, its really good (well i think it is), but yeah you really should. But we have done quiet a bit already, we started at like September so you have quiet a bit to catch up, but im sure you can still do it. try it at least. GOOD LUCK!!! :wink: maybe i will see you (Probably not).

im applying for 2014!!! did you start this year? and is it straight foward or quite hard?
Reply 3
Original post by nerdjiri
im applying for 2014!!! did you start this year? and is it straight foward or quite hard?

yeah it is really simple, foundation year just gets you ready for ur first year; basically you learn all the skills you need to knew for the first year (year 1) in your foundation year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending