The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Anyone applying for the New Paramedic Practice BSc 2014?

I've applied, just 'waiting for decisions' is there anyone else applying for this course?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Got an interview :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Reply 2
I have, but only applied yesterday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Emmajew
I have, but only applied yesterday

Posted from TSR Mobile

Come back and let us know how you got on :smile:
Reply 4
I have also got an interview on the 5th, I got an email from ucas but nothing from the uni saying where to got or what the interview entails? Have you got any info?
Emma

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Emmajew
I have also got an interview on the 5th, I got an email from ucas but nothing from the uni saying where to got or what the interview entails? Have you got any info?
Emma

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got it in the post a few days later hun

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Hey guys, is the course NHS funded? It would be my second degree you see, so I'd struggle to fund it myself.
Reply 7
Original post by richpne
Hey guys, is the course NHS funded? It would be my second degree you see, so I'd struggle to fund it myself.

No its not I was advised to go through student finance :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Anyone got offers yet for the Sept intake? The waiting is excruciating lol x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
March 30th we'll get a reply apparently, agreed the wait is painful - Teesside is my first choice and I've got another 4 interviews I could give someone else the chance to go to instead of me if I found out before then (and save myself the stress of enduring another 4 interviews...). Hope you get the result that you want.
hi guys i have an interview at teeside next friday 7th! nervous to say to least. got a good drive too! does anyone know if i can park at the university? and any infer with regards to the interview itself would be greatly appreciated :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by fast_medic
March 30th we'll get a reply apparently, agreed the wait is painful - Teesside is my first choice and I've got another 4 interviews I could give someone else the chance to go to instead of me if I found out before then (and save myself the stress of enduring another 4 interviews...). Hope you get the result that you want.

Teesside is my only choice! I can't go any further with having children lol they said on phone "up until end of march" to me so assuming we could hear before then so I'm trying to stay hopeful lol good luck to you also :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by trying hard!!
hi guys i have an interview at teeside next friday 7th! nervous to say to least. got a good drive too! does anyone know if i can park at the university? and any infer with regards to the interview itself would be greatly appreciated :smile:

Hiya Trying, You'll probably not get In to the uni car parks it's chockablock but in the residential roads surrounding it you might if you get there early just make sure you read the signs. Also there's a few multistorey car parks around might be an idea to park in town and walk up its not far. The interview is pretty relaxed the guys let you take you time with answers etc. Good luck :smile:
Original post by XLynseyBX
Hiya Trying, You'll probably not get In to the uni car parks it's chockablock but in the residential roads surrounding it you might if you get there early just make sure you read the signs. Also there's a few multistorey car parks around might be an idea to park in town and walk up its not far. The interview is pretty relaxed the guys let you take you time with answers etc. Good luck :smile:

thanks for info I've got a bit of a drive and will be leaving for about 5:30 am to get there :/ i take it you've had an interview there? good luck if you have.
i have hardly any medical experience which is scaring me after reading everyone else's experiences :frown: but i have done a lot of work in which my skills can be transferred into this career.
Reply 14
I had an interview on the 5th too, I got a unconditional the next morning! Which I'm firming, so hopefully will see you all in September!

Posted from TSR Mobile
This may have already been asked but for those who have already had interviews, what is the interview style like?
Original post by Emmajew
I had an interview on the 5th too, I got a unconditional the next morning! Which I'm firming, so hopefully will see you all in September!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jealous...
Reply 17
Original post by trying hard!!
thanks for info I've got a bit of a drive and will be leaving for about 5:30 am to get there :/ i take it you've had an interview there? good luck if you have.
i have hardly any medical experience which is scaring me after reading everyone else's experiences :frown: but i have done a lot of work in which my skills can be transferred into this career.

I have yup lol it used to go to uni there in 2006 but the course I went for wasn't really where my heart lay. I had my interview 5th December. Ouch for a 5.30am get up lol if you're there nice and early you shouldn't have any problems. It about 8.30 it gets mega busy Good luck :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by Emmajew

Posted from TSR Mobile

No way! Awww man now I'm worried eeeek they said they haven't issued any offers yer on the phone grrr she lied! Congratulations though :smile: x
Original post by XLynseyBX
I have yup lol it used to go to uni there in 2006 but the course I went for wasn't really where my heart lay. I had my interview 5th December. Ouch for a 5.30am get up lol if you're there nice and early you shouldn't have any problems. It about 8.30 it gets mega busy Good luck :smile:

thanks :smile: what experience do you have? and do you mind if i ask how old you are? how long did the interview last? i have to get back for work lol

Quick Reply