Turn on thread page Beta

TSR Motorbike Society Official Thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I Love Yamahas !!
    The R1 for the sportbike and V-max pure muscle power

ReputationRep:
    Bikes? Love em or hate them? If that is still the question then I have to say

I Love Them

At the moemnt i have a 250 Aprilia RS and will be upgrading to a Suzuki GSXR 600 by next summer.... i truly cfannot wait! The buzz!

D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by photostudent21)
    I Love Them
    Do you love my photo editing skills: Girl on bike

:rofl: I'll never tire of that picture.

ReputationRep:
    hahahaha good one!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    one word...backflip...

Well - tis not the coolest of tricks - a superman is so cool is unbelievable. All the trialsy stuff I can do but not amazingly...I more know the stuff you learn on the trail.
    Backflip would be outrageous :eek:

Superman, looks so simple, but i bet its the hardest trick to master I wouldn't attempt it, as i like walking.

I mastered a 'table top' on my bike, which was so simple, yet so bloody hard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by black_mamba)
    Do you love my photo editing skills: Girl on bike

:rofl: I'll never tire of that picture.
    Makes me want to be sick

Thing is though, the girl with Anne's head is more appealing then that hideous bike, i think i need help

ReputationRep:
    Boys i'm not happy. in the early hours of saturday morning somebody nicked my bike. luckely i managed to recover it 600 yards up the road with, the fuse box smashed in the ignishon smashed, and where i had my disk lock on the tried to smash that off, compleatly nakering the front break disk. they didn;t get the lock off. but now i have to try and find new break disks and pads, fuse box and casing, wireing loom, ignition and front break lever for it!

*****ing b*stards!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Electronic Phoenix*)
    Boys i'm not happy. in the early hours of saturday morning somebody nicked my bike. luckely i managed to recover it 600 yards up the road with, the fuse box smashed in the ignishon smashed, and where i had my disk lock on the tried to smash that off, compleatly nakering the front break disk. they didn;t get the lock off. but now i have to try and find new break disks and pads, fuse box and casing, wireing loom, ignition and front break lever for it!

*****ing b*stards!
    Shít!! :eek: What *******s...

I know of a good palce for bike spares in the south coast area, if getting to Chichester is an easy task for you.

I hate it when that happens, probably just a bunch of teen thugs wanting a joy ride, yet they are so thick they don't know they need a key to start it up, and trying to 'jump it' by tampering with the fuse box

Sorry to hear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndrew)
    Shít!! :eek: What *******s...

I know of a good palce for bike spares in the south coast area, if getting to Chichester is an easy task for you.

I hate it when that happens, probably just a bunch of teen thugs wanting a joy ride, yet they are so thick they don't know they need a key to start it up, and trying to 'jump it' by tampering with the fuse box

Sorry to hear
    I can get to chichester quite easily its only a quick hop down the road after all. i'm gonna be seing a bloke on monday to get some parts. hopefully he'll have what i'm looking for.

i wish i took a photo of it. accually i can get a picture of what the did to the disk tommorrow, but i've taken off the fuse box and other bits and pieces.

i also had to miss a days pay from work today because i had to stay home and sort stuff out.

ReputationRep:
    Well, if you find who did it, make sure you don't let them go until both legs are broken, and arms are not move-able any more

ReputationRep:
    Well, if you find who did it, make sure you don't let them go until both legs are broken, and arms are not move-able any more
    i probrbly wont find out who did it! if i do i will do just that :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Electronic Phoenix*)
    i probrbly wont find out who did it! if i do i will do just that :mad:
    :security:

Did you call the old Bill?

ReputationRep:
    :security:

Did you call the old Bill?
    yup, they can;t do much. no suspects. only fingerprints from anyone who touched the bike in the past. useless ********s :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Useless sums the police up in Pompey, Sound almost as bad as the Cops here in Chi

Bunch of gimps.. Just keep an eye out, although this sounds thick, the people who nicked it might return. You never know.

ReputationRep:
    had my push bike nicked a couple of times - never even got a response from the police...god save insurance...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    had my push bike nicked a couple of times - never even got a response from the police...god save insurance...
    My dad had that, he had his Brompton stolen from London a few weeks back, police threatened to arrest him for wasting time :rolleyes: Idiots. Got the money back off the insurance company, and a couple of weeks ago, the bloke who now owns his bike, phoned my dad as he found his number printed on the inside of one of the folds... Idiots :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    wow...what a prat...

I claimed on insurance and was instantly accused of fraud, hence I wrote an extremely obnoxious letter in response and got my £500. If you show that you mean business and you're willing to fight then you can get through pretty easily.

It would be so easy to defraud though - no police officer even came to verify the theft.etc., I was just handed out a crime number.etc.

ReputationRep:
    So stupid when insurance or police accuse you of Fraud, you pay the Premium and the monthly/yearly bill to be insured, and you would have thought you'd not be challenged

Police are useless, as you said, jsut handed a crime number, and no doubt when you walk out the police station they screw up the report and shread it, useless ****s.

ReputationRep:
    I did mine online...didn't even have to talk to someone...

ReputationRep:
    Saves on the hassle of talking to useless folk on the phone i suppose

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.