Turn on thread page Beta

TSR Motorbike Society Official Thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by black_mamba)
    Gosh, loads of restricted peeps, me too, although I never want to ride a restricted bike. It just sounds so...cruel. :eek:
    i know unfortunatly when your like me and under 21 and you don;t wanna be stuck on 125s for ages, restriction is the only way forward

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phoenix Dioxide)
    i know from experience that a restricted 500 performs just fine. accelaration was impressive! i'm assuming that a restriced 600 wouldn't be bad!

does anyone else have an answer accually because i want a restricted 600!:confused:
    Yes you can restrict a 600!

ReputationRep:
    You can restrict anything.

But why you would want to restrict anything higher then a 600 is beyond me :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndrew)
    You can restrict anything.

But why you would want to restrict anything higher then a 600 is beyond me :rofl:

i think 600 is the upper limit! it would be absolutly stupid to restrict a fireblade

but they have proved it possible albeit the fireblade turned gutless

ReputationRep:
    True.

Flooring the Fireblade on a Restirction, wouldn't surprise me if it would just laugh at you, and cut out

ReputationRep:
    True.

Flooring the Fireblade on a Restirction, wouldn't surprise me if it would just laugh at you, and cut out
    :rofl:

i hopefully can proceed to get my 600 CBR!!!! well, when my Vf is repaired and i can sell that.

It saves time as well, because if i was to get my CBR600, restrict it. when my restriction ends all i have to do is remove the restrictor kit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phoenix Dioxide)
    :rofl:

i hopefully can proceed to get my 600 CBR!!!! well, when my Vf is repaired and i can sell that.

It saves time as well, because if i was to get my CBR600, restrict it. when my restriction ends all i have to do is remove the restrictor kit

Damn them restriction kits. Hopefully i can get my DAS done in a year or so. And get a R6, need a real good job first. Got experience of 3 years on the road, so thats good enough for me. But driving and Riding are two different Things.

Nice New shiny you have there

ReputationRep:

Damn them restriction kits. Hopefully i can get my DAS done in a year or so. And get a R6, need a real good job first. Got experience of 3 years on the road, so thats good enough for me. But driving and Riding are two different Things.

Nice New shiny you have there
    Thanx for the rep andy I love you even more now!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'M pissed off now!!!!!!

LOOK!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Honda-CBR-400-...QQcmdZViewItem

thats ideal for me as well!!!!!! ARGH!

ReputationRep:
    AND THIS!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Honda-CBR-400-...QQcmdZViewItem

ReputationRep:
    Black one, Lady Owner, you'd know that has been taken care of, if it was a lady who owns it

Nice bikes

ReputationRep:
    Maybe I'm the exception to the rule then: my honda bros is outside covered in a bazillion spiders, cobwebs, the discs are rusty the seat is torn and the forks are leaking :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by black_mamba)
    Maybe I'm the exception to the rule then: my honda bros is outside covered in a bazillion spiders, cobwebs, the discs are rusty the seat is torn and the forks are leaking :rofl:
    bike cruelty! :p:

ReputationRep:
    how the bloody hell do i change the name of this thread to 'TSR Motorbike Society official thread'?

ReputationRep:
    Ask a moderator

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phoenix CG)
    Ask a moderator
    ahh right! thanx!

ReputationRep:
    not a problem, i dunno who are mods in this part of the forum though probably says on the bottom right of the forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phoenix CG)
    not a problem, i dunno who are mods in this part of the forum though probably says on the bottom right of the forum.
    i've just used the 'ask a mod' function anyway

ReputationRep:
    Hey check out the new snazzzy thread title!!!!

ReputationRep:
    very nice, i'm liking it. haha, alright i'm a bit of an entrepreneur, I'm mainly out and about in suits, so wear them on the motorbike...plus its too hot for leathers or any protective clothing, don't you think it looks damn cool, I was doing a wheelie n was like damn thats pretty cool, suit + wheelie = ? and I dont know the answer, cool or uncool?! and nooo i dont pose a risk to other road users, i'm careful, pulled off a sweet endo last time too.

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.