Turn on thread page Beta

TSR Motorbike Society Official Thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Radioactive Phoenix*)
    yeah i ride an 86 Honda Vf500F2

its an old sports tourer. it'll do untill my restiction comes off and i can get my Daytona :cool:
    Hehe I was referring to Kight of Ni, no probs though I know you ride already from the members and motors thread. How long til the restriction wears off? I've got a year to go. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by black_mamba)
    Hehe I was referring to Kight of Ni, no probs though I know you ride already from the members and motors thread. How long til the restriction wears off? I've got a year to go. :rolleyes:
    oh sorry lol.

it wears off a year in october!

ReputationRep:
    it wears off a year in october!
    As in next October? Me too, yay! :p:

ReputationRep:
    As in next October? Me too, yay! :p:
    by rights i turn 21 next june so i could do my direct access course, but is it really worth the money to get 3 1/2 extra months of unrestricted riding! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    by rights i turn 21 next june so i could do my direct access course, but is it really worth the money to get 3 1/2 extra months of unrestricted riding! :confused:
    Naaa just spend the money you'd save on something useful, like a new helmet or whatnot. Or perhaps even a leather jacket with tassles.... :eek: *snigger*

ReputationRep:
    Naaa just spend the money you'd save on something useful, like a new helmet or whatnot. Or perhaps even a leather jacket with tassles.... :eek: *snigger*
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    HATE THEM, i know too many people whos relatives have been killed on them. I would never let my future husband drive one, too risky!!

ReputationRep:
    I used to hate them, up until i got a job in a Motorbike shop, and then i absolutely loved them. Love the sound of them, the r1's and r6's, love all them New Honda bikes too. The street fighters are pretty rapid too, and nice to look at.

Ive never had the opportunity to ride one of these bikes, as i was too young at the time

Hopefully i can soon, my brothers father in law has just bought a new bike, so i will ask him if i can have a go, or just tage along on a trip with him with me on the back

Been quite a few deaths round here on bikes in the last 2-3 weeks, which is a shame,

Got to admit to dropping a few bikes while working in the Motorbike shop, but not much damage cause Always thought that a Harley Davidson would be heavy, but its one of the easiest bikes to move around :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndrew)
    I used to hate them, up until i got a job in a Motorbike shop, and then i absolutely loved them. Love the sound of them, the r1's and r6's, love all them New Honda bikes too. The street fighters are pretty rapid too, and nice to look at.

Ive never had the opportunity to ride one of these bikes, as i was too young at the time

Hopefully i can soon, my brothers father in law has just bought a new bike, so i will ask him if i can have a go, or just tage along on a trip with him with me on the back

Been quite a few deaths round here on bikes in the last 2-3 weeks, which is a shame,

Got to admit to dropping a few bikes while working in the Motorbike shop, but not much damage cause Always thought that a Harley Davidson would be heavy, but its one of the easiest bikes to move around :eek:
    i'll take you for A ride on my daytona 650 when i get it

ReputationRep:
    i'll take you for A ride on my daytona 650 when i get it
    Nice bike!! Triumph Daytona 650, i remember revving one of them up, was like... WOW! Fast and Powerful.. the sound was amazing...

Shout me a hola when you get it :p:

ReputationRep:
    Nice bike!! Triumph Daytona 650, i remember revving one of them up, was like... WOW! Fast and Powerful.. the sound was amazing...

Shout me a hola when you get it :p:
    it should be a year in october, when my restiction comes off.:p:

either that or a CBR600

ReputationRep:
    Nice... CBR600... :eek: Love them Hondas. When i was at the shop i worked at, they landed a Honda dealership, and they shipped out some brand spanking new ones, with the weird shaped exhusts and LED lights (i think). They looked the Nads.

Restriction sucks

What do you think is the nicest looking production bike? Of recent years

ReputationRep:
    Nice... CBR600... :eek: Love them Hondas. When i was at the shop i worked at, they landed a Honda dealership, and they shipped out some brand spanking new ones, with the weird shaped exhusts and LED lights (i think). They looked the Nads.

Restriction sucks

What do you think is the nicest looking production bike? Of recent years
    2005 production Kawasaki, ZX6R

i like the 2006 except for the lights (makes it look like a baby frog), 2005 had the better lights

what about you?

i think though the new dayton 675 looks hot!:cool:

ReputationRep:
    I love motorbikes although I know sod all about them.
    My mate gave me a lift home 2 days ago on his Ninja 600. Not as fast as his old CBR Rossi Rep, but still screamed nonetheless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by walshie)
    I love motorbikes although I know sod all about them.
    My mate gave me a lift home 2 days ago on his Ninja 600. Not as fast as his old CBR Rossi Rep, but still screamed nonetheless.
    Stick on this thread and you'll learn shyt loads!

I'm tempted to turn this into a society!

ReputationRep:
    Stick on this thread and you'll learn shyt loads!

I'm tempted to turn this into a society!
    *cough* - there is a thing called the 'Motoring Society', which allows any form of transport barring caravans

ReputationRep:
    2005 production Kawasaki, ZX6R

i like the 2006 except for the lights (makes it look like a baby frog), 2005 had the better lights

what about you?

i think though the new dayton 675 looks hot!:cool:
    For looks, has to be the Ducati 777, in yellow, or the Honda 2004 CBR600.

Power wise, has to be the Hayabusa (sp?) that thing, wow.. heavy ******* bike, but was amazing..

We had a green and white Daytona where i was working, that was nice, sounded good with the after-market pipes on :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by walshie)
    *cough* - there is a thing called the 'Motoring Society', which allows any form of transport barring caravans
    bike hardly get a mention though

ReputationRep:
    I actually know both of those, and 100% agree!
    CBR has recently changed as your well aware with the exhaust now being brought underneath the seat rather than to the side of the bike. Its also had a colour change to red from yellow.

ReputationRep:

Power wise, has to be the Hayabusa (sp?) that thing, wow.. heavy ******* bike, but was amazing..

We had a green and white Daytona where i was working, that was nice, sounded good with the after-market pipes on :cool:
    Hayabusas anre amazing

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.