The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Chilledice

Nom

Wait.. There was a bike in the first one?!

:drool:

right that's settled it, im getting a ninja 250! (if she comes with it :biggrin: ). now how can i get the money together for it her
MHorman
Just wait till Riderz sees that he has been left out as well...

Riderz
Hello, I like motorbikes, and placing the letter "Z" in the grammatically incorrect part of words

Yo Riderz I heard you like in your so I thought i'd

Spoiler

Oh, oh dear.. Sorry about that.
Boristhethird
right that's settled it, im getting a ninja 250! (if she comes with it :biggrin: ). now how can i get the money together for it her

Once I pass my test.. :wink:

Taking it to uni could be a bit fun though! I'm hoping I can stick it in the back of Big van, I don't want to have to ride 250 miles on it.
Reply 4063
don't get a 250 cc ninja... what a travesty...
MHorman
Oh yea, i forgot i was stalking you round TSR.....:wink:

What's the diff between OCR and OCR Salters?
Our exam seems a killer, a load of new stuff from last year and a 150 mark exam in 1 hr 45 mins??:eek: :eek: :eek:

Also, the motorbike plan seems brilliant, if you want a motorbike use Bikemart on the mcn website, there are so many bikes there, it's crazy but it depends if you have a bike trailer or not because they can be moderately far away at times....

Also check all the local dealerships, can often find a bargain hidden away at the back of the showroom...

:rofl: I doubt that :wink2:

OCR salters is heavily based on chemistry in the industery, although the majority of the exam is about the pure chemistry behind it, but applied to its industry also :dry:

I'll have a look at them, although I don't have a bike trailer :\ thanks :h:

I dunno, all the dealers have pretty much gone now. I'd have to look around again.
Chilledice

What did you decide on in the end a CG125? :smile: If you can get one newer than '05 it'll have front disk brakes!

I haven't yet, I just need a cheap bike to see me through. £500 ish maybe or a bit more.
Talya
don't get a 250 cc ninja... what a travesty...

:confused:

Bu... But why!?
Chilledice
Once I pass my test.. :wink:

Taking it to uni could be a bit fun though! I'm hoping I can stick it in the back of Big van, I don't want to have to ride 250 miles on it.

see thats the reason i repeated the year, ill be going to uni on a bigger bike :p:
Reply 4068
Chilledice

Wait.. There was a bike in the first one?!

:drool:

I would rather ride the girl.

Chilledice

Spoiler

Oh, oh dear.. Sorry about that.

Flip V's at me if you want - but i'll be well ahead before you have time to think about being abusive!

Chilledice
:confused:

Bu... But why!?

Because you cant call it a sports bike, or even a big bike with a 250 engine. Ive farts which will push the thing along faster than the engine in it!

Nice you remembered me anyway..... I guess if all you ever see is the dust im kicking up it might be hard to recognise the face. :wink:
Loz17

I'll have a look at them, although I don't have a bike trailer :\ thanks :h:

If you need to borrow a bike trailer i always have one...:yep:

:sexface:
Chilledice
Wait.. There was a bike in the first one?! :drool:

Boristhethird

So just me who thinks there are better looking bike girls? or are you both that desperate? :p:

I've got friends staying with me today and its so sunny outside.. Do you think my friends will notice if i go on a bike ride and am not here to let them in?
Bathwiggle
So just me who thinks there are better looking bike girls? or are you both that desperate? :p:

I've got friends staying with me today and its so sunny outside.. Do you think my friends will notice if i go on a bike ride and am not here to let them in?

yeah there are better looking bike girls, im just too lazy to looking for them.

and yeah, go for a ride, get family to let them in, i've done that before (although it was accidental)
Boristhethird
yeah there are better looking bike girls, im just too lazy to looking for them.

and yeah, go for a ride, get family to let them in, i've done that before (although it was accidental)

The major flaw with that is i don't live with my family, i live in a flat 40 miles away from them, so they'd be left outside. I went for a cycle ride instead, which was nearly as good
woo new bearings are in, had a ride to cadets thinking that my front wheel will fall apart, but it didn't :woot:

im fixing my bicycle and fitting new chain, sprockets, and front break pads to my motorbike tomorrow.
Bathwiggle
The major flaw with that is i don't live with my family, i live in a flat 40 miles away from them, so they'd be left outside. I went for a cycle ride instead, which was nearly as good

Same, will have to be riding my bicycle to work for a while when i move to uni and it's 2.6 miles so i did a test run to see how 2.6 miles feels and it's easy...:smile:

I may make my current 12 mile journey to work a bicycle trip once or twice over the summer...
MHorman
Same, will have to be riding my bicycle to work for a while when i move to uni and it's 2.6 miles so i did a test run to see how 2.6 miles feels and it's easy...:smile:

2.6 miles is barely enough to warrant the motorbike, so good for you for cycling.

Boris good luck fixing it all
Reply 4076
Can you get motorbikes with the throttle on the left?
Cortez
Can you get motorbikes with the throttle on the left?

I think it is possible as a disability modification. But would be expensive. Why do you want it on the left hand side?
Still bikeless :sad:
Loz17
Still bikeless :sad:

:frown: and all this lovely weather

Is there any news on it? any one got a bike you can borrow if they aren;t using it?

Latest