TSR Motorbike Society Official Thread Watch

Bathwiggle
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Someone make me bike home to revise please?

My fathers chain is awful so after my exams i think i'm going to have to sort that out, and he can use the bandit in the mean time. Or do it himself, but he probably won't.

Thankyou Talya for putting up with my speeding and indecisiveness
Texan88
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Sucks when people don't take care of their chains
Bathwiggle
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Texan88)
Its because he never gets round to it. Porbably didn't help the 500 ish miles i've done but sounds like its been out a while, my mother says its been clunking for a bit too. I really should stop trusting him when he says its fine
Motorbiker
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Worse person for that, my brother...

We were out for a ride one day and he heard a grinding from his gearbox, after him checking it he decides to ring the RAC. When they get there, the Rac guy takes out look at it, goes back to his van, gets some chain lube , lubes the chain and goes back to the van, i was PISSING myself laughing at this point, brother still had to fill out the paperwork etc afterwards but was hilarious...

I've been almost as bad, was using my 125 to ride to work and back, 8/9am starts 8/10pm finishes, one day to work i think, my clutch is sticking on or something because my engine is revving but the backwheel is not working, when i stop quickly to have a look at the bike, i realise my chain was so loose it was starting to jump...

Luckily though, i didn't make an idiot out of myself by calling the RAC, and i still got to work on time, needed a new chain/sprocket though....
Texan88
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ouch.... looks like you need to intervene
bj_945
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
This video is awesome
Riderz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Only if you speed triples. Cant say that I do. Weird one today, was giving it beans and managed to find a neutral between 2nd and 3rd.... there shouldnt be one there!
bj_945
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Riderz)
Only if you speed triples. Cant say that I do. Weird one today, was giving it beans and managed to find a neutral between 2nd and 3rd.... there shouldnt be one there!
I think a street triple is my dream bike.
Texan88
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Another triumph lover I see :sexface:
Bathwiggle
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
We might soon out number the fazer lovers
Texan88
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
it shall be epic, what's even funnier is an American that love more British cars than American cars / motorcycles
Chilledice
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Go team ninja (!?):ninja:
Texan88
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
We shall be Triumph(ant)
Bathwiggle
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Chilledice)
Go team ninja (!?):ninja:
One decided to keep up with me on the way home, after about two miles he dropped back again
Texan88
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I never liked yamaha or kawi, never fit me right. I had an Evo mess with me when I had my gsxr, it was hilarious I just left it in 5th and was gone
Chilledice
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Bathwiggle)
One decided to keep up with me on the way home, after about two miles he dropped back again
It's not nice of you to ditch Talya like that :p:

Obviously you far out-skilled the inferior rider.. But ninjas are still great bikes
Bathwiggle
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Chilledice)
It's not nice of you to ditch Talya like that :p:

Obviously you far out-skilled the inferior rider.. But ninjas are still great bikes
I was good(ish) earlier with her round the M25, only nearly lost her once when i was dancing to my music.

Honestly it was bad, aggressive, fast riding and he probably decided he was safer nowhere near me, which would be true.

I like ninja's in blue but not keen on the sitting position, but again i think they fall under pretty bikes. Oh and thankyou
Texan88
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I would hardly call ninja's pretty but thats just me, I think a duc or a MV is beautiful or a daytona.
Bathwiggle
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I would hardly call ninja's pretty but thats just me, I think a duc or a MV is beautiful or a daytona.

Plus i love the name

The ninja's are only pretty in blue, its a really nice blue, or the one near me is
Chilledice
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Bathwiggle)

Plus i love the name

The ninja's are only pretty in blue, its a really nice blue, or the one near me is
It's a Kawasaki it must be green!
(also, you're welcome)

Different strokes for different folks!

However!

:drool:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1629)
78.92%
Leave (435)
21.08%

Watched Threads