Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phoenix Dioxide)
    i'm really a fan of streetfighters! i think they are glorified nakeds!

i agree some are hit though!
    they are Nice, soem are pretty gash though.

ReputationRep:
    bike cruelty :p:
    Call the Cops..

*dials 911*

(might take a while to get here though)

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny: @ Bike Cruelty, comon guys look just above the wheel, those little horn type things, where the indicators are, just wanna grab it and yank it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 75th Ranger)
    :toofunny: @ Bike Cruelty, comon guys look just above the wheel, those little horn type things, where the indicators are, just wanna grab it and yank it
    lol! but i stead of taking out on the bike could you smash a moped instead? :p:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Its tempting..

ReputationRep:
    oh god a moped, I'd love to push the rider off that as well as the bike falling on them too, grab the back of the moped lift it up and throw it to the side. I have this demolition thing going around my head right now :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    TSR A.ndrew society.

ReputationRep:
    oh god a moped, I'd love to push the rider off that as well as the bike falling on them too, grab the back of the moped lift it up and throw it to the side. I have this demolition thing going around my head right now :toofunny:
    video it and put it on youtube!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NViasko)
    TSR A.ndrew society.
    :blush:

Should be started... :rofl:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndrew)

Should be started... :rofl:

:p:
    Oh it should.

ReputationRep:
    haha dude that would be something to watch, I'd be a hero to millions :O you're onto something here dude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NViasko)
    Oh it should.

Oh you....

ReputationRep:
    haha dude that would be something to watch, I'd be a hero to millions :O you're onto something here dude.
    find a chav pergeot speedfighter and do it....do it you know you want to! :p:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nltbGTvn2Dg

ReputationRep:
    find a chav pergeot speedfighter and do it....do it you know you want to! :p:
    rofl it is so tempting, I could just imagine, setup the camera, you could hear your victim coming from miles away, prepare get your gloves on, run and push, hahahah, oh wait what if they die.

ReputationRep:

why the feck would you let anyone who doesn;t know how to ride, ride your bike! people that stupid deserve everything they get. hope the guy was alright though!:p:

ReputationRep:

:rofl: :toofunny: what a noob, what a noooooooob :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    rofl it is so tempting, I could just imagine, setup the camera, you could hear your victim coming from miles away, prepare get your gloves on, run and push, hahahah, oh wait what if they die.
    di it to a parked up one! you could like hide the camara. crush the bike leave the crushed debree there. and then go away. in the mean while the hidden camara will catch the guys reaction :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Double score, if they die...

ReputationRep:
    booyah! I better get my american football gear on :rofl: terrible terry tate, anyone remember that? :toofunny:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.