Turn on thread page Beta

TSR Motorbike Society Official Thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phoenix Entertainment Factory - Est. 1986)
    then again despite there being the society, only me and black mumba accually ride i think..... oh we'll sort something out
    Then again both me and you are off the road (rather than off-road ) because of lack of funds. Maybe we'll make some cardboard cut outs of our bikes and pose in helmets and biking gear to show off, oui?

I'm bringing tea and cakes. Proper biking food that is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat_88)
    Byebye! :ciao:
    Don't forget to bring some nail varnish and face packs so we can paint the boys' nails and beautify their skin. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by black_mamba)
    Then again both me and you are off the road (rather than off-road ) because of lack of funds. Maybe we'll make some cardboard cut outs of our bikes and pose in helmets and biking gear to show off, oui?

I'm bringing tea and cakes. Proper biking food that is.
    thats a good idea! or we can get one of the childrens rides you get in supermarkets that are the shape of motor bikes

face packs and nail vanish.... :p: yeahhhhhh, all the stuff i missed out on when i was a teenager lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    thats a good idea! or we can get one of the childrens rides you get in supermarkets that are the shape of motor bikes
    :rofl:

Not again, theres a pic of me trying to get into one of those kiddy things and I got stuck.

I will push my bros all the way there so you can all have a go on it ... whilst I push. :p:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Not again, theres a pic of me trying to get into one of those kiddy things and I got stuck.

I will push my bros all the way there so you can all have a go on it ... whilst I push. :p:
    why arnt you riding yur bros?

ReputationRep:
    Don't forget to bring some nail varnish and face packs so we can paint the boys' nails and beautify their skin. :p:
    :rofl: I'll make sure I remember them :p:

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: I'll make sure I remember them :p:
    got your results?

ReputationRep:
    got your results?
    Yep AAC

ReputationRep:
    Yep AAC
    Thats FANTASICO! well done!

ReputationRep:
    Thats FANTASICO! well done!
    Thank you! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! :hugs:
    I got my induction timetable for year 3 :eek:

hard work here i come :p:

ReputationRep:
    I got my induction timetable for year 3 :eek:

hard work here i come :p:
    Aw

I'll sure you'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    why arnt you riding yur bros?
    Can't afford insurance and the shocks are leaking. Suppose it needs an MOT too. :p:

Cool cat wow your results are ace. What do you study Mr Phoenix?

ReputationRep:
    Can't afford insurance and the shocks are leaking. Suppose it needs an MOT too. :p:

Thanks! :hugs:

ReputationRep:

Pharmacutical Science!

how much is your insurance? take it you've already passed your test!

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes I'm on a restricted licence (for another year, then bam! I can ride anything). I think insurance for the bros was about £250. Weren't you restricted too? And who shall we pester next to get their licence?

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes I'm on a restricted licence (for another year, then bam! I can ride anything). I think insurance for the bros was about £250. Weren't you restricted too? And who shall we pester next to get their licence?
    yeah im restricted too!

well andy is going to be getting a licence next year hopefully..... hmmm i dont really know who to pester.... how about everyone

ReputationRep:
    yeah im restricted too!

well andy is going to be getting a licence next year hopefully..... hmmm i dont really know who to pester.... how about everyone

Yeap, looks most likely and certain im going to go for my DAS next year, i want to do it after my birthday in a week, but im skint and ain't got that amount to chuck away at the moment

Can't wait to get a real machine, getting bored of cars now

ReputationRep:
    Id like to Pester Bis into getting his Motorbike license, as i remember he posted that he wanted a bike..

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.