Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by black_mamba)
    Scooter Hells Angels huh? *snigger* They poor guys, they have nothing better to do and at least it brings them some pleasure, just as long as they don't try to race me or cause me problems on the road. :rolleyes:

Hehehehe it's quite cute though, they honestly think they are 'bikers'. :eek:

But what about those 50cc race replicas? *vom* I can't stand 'em myself, but they seem pretty popular. :rolleyes:
    awww bless 'em

they've tried to race me before, but what would you put your money on a 50 race replica or a 500 sports bike. i know what i would.

anyway there were three of them and the kept revving up. and i thought, i'll give you something to listen to, so i revved up. they still kept doing it so i thought if they want to be cocky, i'll give them a race(which i add i very rearly do cause it's dangerous) and as predicted i left them in a cloud of blue smoke and embarrisment!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndrew)
    Popular, maybe but always having the piss ripped out of them

50cc Aprillia reps, :rofl: sound abd look pathetic with the tiny little pea exhust and 30mph Limit...
    i've got little 16 year olds that i work with boasting that there 'deristricted' moped can get up to 60-70mph! :rolleyes:

yeah right :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Electronic Phoenix*)
    anyway there were three of them and the kept revving up. and i thought, i'll give you something to listen to, so i revved up. they still kept doing it so i thought if they want to be cocky, i'll give them a race(which i add i very rearly do cause it's dangerous) and as predicted i left them in a cloud of blue smoke and embarrisment!

You know, you can seriously dent these kids egos by simply shaking your head side to side as if to say: no way, sorry, just nope. You can tell they want to be nodded at so badly. :rofl:

ReputationRep:

You know, you can seriously dent these kids egos by simply shaking your head side to side as if to say: no way, sorry, just nope. You can tell they want to be nodded at so badly. :rofl:
    :rofl: its just that annoying revving though, theres no need for it! all they are doing is wasting petrol!

ReputationRep:
    i've got little 16 year olds that i work with boasting that there 'deristricted' moped can get up to 60-70mph! :rolleyes:

yeah right :p:
    They talk alot of crap them Lads :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    They talk alot of crap them Lads :rofl:
    yeah i know :p:

don't you just want to :poke: them

ReputationRep:
    yeah i know :p:

don't you just want to :poke: them
    Tempting to poke them while they are going along, or knock them off. Idiots.. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Tempting to poke them while they are going along, or knock them off. Idiots.. :mad:
    my cowerdly 'thing' that i'd like to do is call them a wanka and then ride off into the distance or enter a motorway :p:

ReputationRep:
    my cowerdly 'thing' that i'd like to do is call them a wanka and then ride off into the distance or enter a motorway :p:
    :rofl:

Thats funny, or beep the horn at them, and watch them jump, and try and go right up behind you.. and you tap the breaks, they sh*t them selves..

Then whizz off onto a motorway, and they aren't allowed on

ReputationRep:

Thats funny, or beep the horn at them, and watch them jump, and try and go right up behind you.. and you tap the breaks, they sh*t them selves..

Then whizz off onto a motorway, and they aren't allowed on
    my driving instructer told me that he was going down a hill once and the guy on the moped behind him has going down the hill no handed, and my driving instructor tapped the breaks and the mopen geezer shyt himself

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: "Ow, my poor un-armoured skin!" they'd cry... :p:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: "Ow, my poor un-armoured skin!" they'd cry... :p:

Would serve the little ******* right.. Should get a real machine, one that the big boys ride :cool: not a fart box...

ReputationRep:

Would serve the little ******* right.. Should get a real machine, one that the big boys ride :cool: not a fart box...
    fart box :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Heheheh.

Fartbox.

Beancan.

Hairdriers.

Lawnmowers.

Any more? I'm loving this.

ReputationRep:
    Wasp And Coke Can

ReputationRep:
    I am turning 17 in November and I really want a bike but my mother says no It's all very annoying, she seems to think they are dangerous or something but I don't know what got that idea into her head.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rewmck)
    I am turning 17 in November and I really want a bike but my mother says no It's all very annoying, she seems to think they are dangerous or something but I don't know what got that idea into her head.
    get one anyway and say, i mum i got a bike

ReputationRep:
    Heheheh.

Fartbox.

Beancan.

Hairdriers.

Lawnmowers.

Any more? I'm loving this.
    Mop-Heads...
    Chav-Courier
    Rusty Ceized up Crotch Rocket

Can't think of the rest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rewmck)
    Same with my mum, as long as i live at my house, with my mum, i won't be owning a motorbike thats for sure. She said something spot on the other day, in light to the recent Motorbike accidents round this area recently:

'Going out on a bike must sometimes be terrible, you never know if your going to return home or not, and the loved ones sit at home and dread THAT phone call'

Tis quite morbid i know, but she was bloody right.

Most of my extended family have motorbikes, 2 from my bro's side of the family, and sister in laws. They are mental on bikes.

They always ride to france to see the Le Mans 24h race. Last time, they brough back a video of my bro's father in law racing a Dodge viper on his bike, all you can see is him pull up the front wheel almost full throttle sticking his finger up at the car driver.. Absolute Legend!! he even said, he is going to die on a bike, and he will be honoured to die on his bike, and wouldn't have it any other way. Few Months before that, my brothers, brother in law, saw his best mate die on his bike, got hit by a motorhome, i doubt he felt anything, he was crushed to death, and died instantly

I still love bikes, dispite what happens on them, but the same thing could happen i na car, if your not careful. Anyway, on some occasions its not the rider who is at fault, its other road users..

*rant over* :p:

ReputationRep:
    Same with my mum, as long as i live at my house, with my mum, i won't be owning a motorbike thats for sure. She said something spot on the other day, in light to the recent Motorbike accidents round this area recently:

'Going out on a bike must sometimes be terrible, you never know if your going to return home or not, and the loved ones sit at home and dread THAT phone call'

Tis quite morbid i know, but she was bloody right.

Most of my extended family have motorbikes, 2 from my bro's side of the family, and sister in laws. They are mental on bikes.

They always ride to france to see the Le Mans 24h race. Last time, they brough back a video of my bro's father in law racing a Dodge viper on his bike, all you can see is him pull up the front wheel almost full throttle sticking his finger up at the car driver.. Absolute Legend!! he even said, he is going to die on a bike, and he will be honoured to die on his bike, and wouldn't have it any other way. Few Months before that, my brothers, brother in law, saw his best mate die on his bike, got hit by a motorhome, i doubt he felt anything, he was crushed to death, and died instantly

I still love bikes, dispite what happens on them, but the same thing could happen i na car, if your not careful. Anyway, on some occasions its not the rider who is at fault, its other road users..

*rant over* :p:

some car drivers can be blind as ****. i usually have to give them the v sign when they do something stupid:mad:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.