The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A.ndrew
he is going to die on a bike, and he will be honoured to die on his bike, and wouldn't have it any other way

No offence intended, but riders like that are the ones who make our mothers sh*t bricks when we tell them we ride bikes, or want to. You can ride a bike and still be sensible about it, but resisting the urge to exhilirate yourself is hard - thats what track days, racing and off-roading schools are for. :smile: Doing all that maddness on-road around others is what gets you into trouble.

Having said that though, yes, car drivers can still hurt you even if you are [or trying to be!] the safest rider on earth. I know from experience. :eek:
I have never ridden a bike but I know for certain that I would love it, they are just more exciting than cars and I have been on big quads and even though they have the extra wheels, you still get the same sort of excitement from them.
Reply 82
black_mamba
No offence intended, but riders like that are the ones who make our mothers sh*t bricks when we tell them we ride bikes, or want to. You can ride a bike and still be sensible about it, but resisting the urge to exhilirate yourself is hard - thats what track days, racing and off-roading schools are for. :smile: Doing all that maddness on-road around others is what gets you into trouble.

Having said that though, yes, car drivers can still hurt you even if you are [or trying to be!] the safest rider on earth. I know from experience. :eek:

None taken, i agree, its stupidity, and one day he will end up as a statistic. I like to think that bikes are safe as they can be, well they certainly try alot to keep the rider safe s they can, and have a comfortable and enjoyable ride.

Maybe when im old enough ill get my direct access done and get a nice 650 sports bike or something, and just go for rides on sundays and tuesdays. Also when i can afford it. Alot of my mates hate motorbikes as they are all into their cars and alloys and bodykits and all that jazz. :frown:
Reply 83
i hate bike haters! you can show them up when you get your 650 sport bike and they realise that the can;t beat you in a race!
Reply 84
:rofl:

one day ill roll up at their meets, on a bike, that will drown out their pathetic little subs in their pathetic little Saxo's and Corsa's... :biggrin:

Ill tell you what is fun, when i was helping the mechanic out once at work, some guy brought his bike in to get a new back tyre, and he and the mechanic gave me the permission to smoke out the back wheel until it popped, now that was the funniest burn out i have ever done!! :biggrin:

He loved it... :rofl:
Reply 85
A.ndrew

one day ill roll up at their meets, on a bike, that will drown out their pathetic little subs in their pathetic little Saxo's and Corsa's... :biggrin:

Ill tell you what is fun, when i was helping the mechanic out once at work, some guy brought his bike in to get a new back tyre, and he and the mechanic gave me the permission to smoke out the back wheel until it popped, now that was the funniest burn out i have ever done!! :biggrin:

He loved it... :rofl:

sazo's and corsa :eek:

mmm boys and there (not very good) toys! you should turn up in that litus carlton :rofl:
Reply 86
*Electronic Phoenix*

sazo's and corsa :eek:

mmm boys and there (not very good) toys! you should turn up in that litus carlton :rofl:

yeh, a bunch of saddo's that think sitting in a car park playign music loud is cool.. Idiots :biggrin:

Id like to burn that Lotus Carlton, piece of Glorified Carlton Crap :biggrin:

ID prefere a Yammy R1 :cool:
Reply 87
A.ndrew
yeh, a bunch of saddo's that think sitting in a car park playign music loud is cool.. Idiots :biggrin:

Id like to burn that Lotus Carlton, piece of Glorified Carlton Crap :biggrin:

ID prefere a Yammy R1 :cool:

I thouht they were your freinds :biggrin:

R1 mmm. nice
the closest i got to one of them is a small toy i bout for ornamental perposes:biggrin:

give me a CBR any day!
Reply 88
Mates, yeh, but still, they are sad, and loveable in both ways :smile:

R1 & R6 and Even the R7 :love: Special.. :biggrin:

Same here, id settle for a CBR :smile:
Reply 89
i didn't know they did R7's

i wouldn;t mind a suzuki GSX-R750 just annoy my freinds boyfreind lol!
Reply 90
Enough to make you want to go and rob a bank :love:

Spoiler

:love:
Reply 91
rewmck
I have never ridden a bike but I know for certain that I would love it, they are just more exciting than cars and I have been on big quads and even though they have the extra wheels, you still get the same sort of excitement from them.

i don;t know why but those things are more dangerous then bikes. i'd love to ride a quad though!
Reply 92
*Electronic Phoenix*
i didn't know they did R7's

i wouldn;t mind a suzuki GSX-R750 just annoy my freinds boyfreind lol!

Yeh, the R7 was an import bike, only made for the Chinese/Japanese Market i think, wasn't very successful here apparently.

Spoiler

Absolutely Lovely, i agree :biggrin:
Reply 93
A.ndrew
Enough to make you want to go and rob a bank :love:

Spoiler

:love:

:coma:
Reply 94
A.ndrew
Yeh, the R7 was an import bike, only made for the Chinese/Japanese Market i think, wasn't very successful here apparently.

Spoiler

Absolutely Lovely, i agree :biggrin:

now thats something i would willingly put on every single wall in the house
Reply 95
*Electronic Phoenix*
now thats something i would willingly put on every single wall in the house

:biggrin:

Same here, i might start doing the lottery... :biggrin:
Reply 96
I'll just go on deal or no deal so i can get my self one bitching bike :biggrin:
Reply 97

What a plan :eek:

Easy Money :biggrin:
Reply 98
A.ndrew

What a plan :eek:

Easy Money :biggrin:

and you get to meet noel!:p:
Reply 99
Meet Noel :love: