Tahnik
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Ok,i'm thinking about applying to surrey for Electronic Engineering with Nanotechnology. But will I get job after I finish the course?
Tahnik
Rep:
?
Bump

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nat_LPS
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Tahnik)
Ok,i'm thinking about applying to surrey for Electronic Engineering with Nanotechnology. But will I get job after I finish the course?
This course looks awesome.
Nanotechnology is only gonna get better its still quite new, so whether u work in pure research into it after finishing the course or look for a job, youd probs be doing similar things. Its a great opportunity to be creative so minipulating it or producing materials/whole products there's gonna be more people wanting to explore it in their workplace.
Im no expert in job finding but wish u luck, theres a great article on RSC about nanotech uses opportunities which ill try to recover.

Posted from TSR Mobile
qno2
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You would still be an EE graduate so I'd imagine employment prospects are still rather good. Its unlikely to hold you back when compared to a standard EE degree.
Tahnik
Rep:
?
Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
MyName??!
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Heyy Im actually studying Nanotechnology now and I say it's worth it I mean give it a go! Electronics with nanotechnology opens doors to cool research areas
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (254)
34%
No (493)
66%

Watched Threads