Is this "Britain's horniest student"? Watch

Master by Oath
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by TimmonaPortella)
I thought about it and reached the conclusion that you don't know much about trying to get jobs.

Fair play to her etc, but it was pretty stupid to let herself be photographed and (inevitably) displayed in national media.
I know a great deal more about the job market than most, with my professional history - and through experience with the women I have helped. You are of course entitled to your opinion.
Swanbow
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Where are the girls like this at my university? :lol:
TimmonaPortella
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Master by Oath)
I know a great deal more about the job market than most, with my professional history - and through experience with the women I have helped. You are of course entitled to your opinion.
Please upload a CV so I can consider your experience.
Alpha brah
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I am an experienced sex master who has helped a number of women get damaged lives on track by taking control of their sex lives in this way. 3 guys a week is fairly standard, but not 3 new guys - a combination of regulars (never one, always two), one from a pool of occasionals and 1 or 2 casual pickups, with a special session once a month, is about the optimum for an effective sex life for a woman. Doing it for three years straight is unusual, and she implies this is without a master to direct and protect her, so it will not work out in her best interests in the long run.

Will she get a job? Yes - she will be more confident than most candidates and it is no one else's business what she does in bed, even if she advertises it in the newspapers. How do employers know their other staff aren't doing the same? How many of them secretly envy her, and are intrigued by her exploits? Think about it.
Lettuce be cereal brah
Orangecake
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't think her mum will be framing the news article.

Traininghard
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
where is she at?
Master by Oath
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Alpha brah)
Lettuce be cereal brah
I can only say what I know. Women always come to me with problems for some reason, and in most cases these actually revolve around sex. For a while, the serious ones put themselves under instruction so they can move on in life in general, and it works. Most people will never tell you this or admit their own involvement, but these are the facts.
Alpha brah
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I can only say what I know. Women always come to me with problems for some reason, and in most cases these actually revolve around sex. For a while, the serious ones put themselves under instruction so they can move on in life in general, and it works. Most people will never tell you this or admit their own involvement, but these are the facts.
Ggmu!
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Le Nombre)
I've known higher ratios, my housemate went 14 girls for 14 nights during freshers.

Obviously not common, but not unheard of.
I want to become his disciple.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bronco2012
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by chocolate buttons)
What's gonna happen when her future employer Googles her name before the interview?
Depends, he might sleep with her
Carpediemxx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Bassets get in here!
NidaJaffri
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Her parents must be buzzing proud.
Master by Oath
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Bronco2012)
Depends, he might sleep with her
Exactly - a lot of people secretly admire, or are intrigued by, a woman who sets and achieves sexual targets. I suspect if you saw this girl's mailbox now it would bear this out. I've seen this happen, people really don't know what to make of the situation even though they may publicly disapprove.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who do you think will be the next PM?

Boris Johnson (224)
72.73%
Jeremy Hunt (84)
27.27%

Watched Threads